Elvish Travels
It first started out with the thought of my wanting to see Stormwind. Being a young she-elf, I wanted to get this quest out of my log, eager to get a new quest to do. This guy in 'Loch' said that he’d give me some cash to deliver this letter that asked some guy in Stormwind to make him a shield.

So I said that I’d do it, figured that I would be able to just burn my way through – kind of like a hardcore road trip. You know, the kind where you keep telling yourself “I’ll rest when I get there” when you’re almost dead on your feet. But either way, I set out.

Things didn’t go as planned, since the griffins wouldn’t take me to Stormwind. So I tried walking south, thinking that I would find some path through the mountain. No such luck. So I figured that a boat would take me through to the area that I needed to get to. Which is now the real adventure began.

I was able to get back through the Wetlands, and onto the boat that would take me back to Darkshore. You know, the place with the guy that won’t stop dancing, but has all the humans laughing at him? Now granted, I’ve not seen many humans Found that there was a lot of things that I had left undone there. So I stuck around for a while and finished some unsettled business.

But you’re not reading this to hear about who or what I killed, you’re reading to find out where I’ve been. I continued to head into the east, or some persuasion of east. I came to a fork in the road, which either continued in an easterly direction, or went north. I first explorerd the north, watching out for level 21 giant spiders, but was forced to run when I was charged by a level 25 bear who was sitting in the middle of the road. Though I am adventurous for a level 13 warrior, suicide is not my favorite past time. Besides, it hurts.

Which got me always traveling into the east once again. I came to a place called “Golden Road,” which runs though The Barren, which contains land nearly devoid of vegetation, sparing a bush here, a large tree there. Creature levels ranged from 11-13, for the most part. The road passes by a lone mountain that seems to rise up into the clouds. There were two camps up there. One with level 12 or 13 men (hostiles), and another with one level 23 hostile (some sort of witch doctor it seems) and his 2 or 3 acolyte henchmen (level 11 hostiles). One of the acolytes saw me, behaved like a mage, and subsequently died because of it. Went back down the mountain, and continued east…. always into the east.

Eventually made it to a place named Rachet. Nice little town, didn’t feel like hunting the shops. I was more interested with what was floating next to the dock. That’s right, a boat. The boat that would take me back over to Azeroth – Booty Bay, to be exact.

Booty Bay was a nice little spot. Prime for a little vacation, once I get tired of all the fighting… But I wasn’t, so I took a dive into the water, and started swimming. Wanted to see what there was to the southern tip of the continent. Nothing but a sheer cliff on along the coast. Until I found a beach on the eastern side of the southernmost tip. This beach, had some pain in store for me. I wasn’t even out of the water, and had two hostiles (no idea what level, due to the “??” for their names, and skulls for their levels). I was able to swim out far enough to where the melee opponent was no longer a threat, though he just stood there on the ocean floor. It was his companion that had it in for me. She cast one spell, and there I was, floating face down in the open sea. Prepare to exit soul…

Arrived once again on dry land, and started my trek north. Beautiful rainforest. Nothing like the dark and cold forests that we have back home. Noisy too. Nothing like the haunting silence of the home forests. Still suffering from a slight case of death, I just kept heading north. The road made a turn to the west, but I kept going, since it was bound to lead me to my goal – the city of Stormwind. Found a spirit healer, brought my soul back to life. I believe that it was the region called Westfall, nice little place, really. Even if it is filled to the brim with humans, living out their relatively short lives. I was missing the pounding of the red, red rage in “me gulliver,” so I stopped to have a little fun with the ultra-violence. Had my fill of that, and continued north to my goal.

But once I got there, it was time for me to retire for the evening. And that is where I will pick up when I am free.

Until next time,

SaxyDoo
Quite the road trip you made there! Don't forget to click on the griffinmaster before you leave Stormwind :)
Already done, with Bolty looking over my shoulder. Thanks though.