What's up with AB
April 19th 8:35 AM EST

The AB is down again.

I think the server is really unstable these days, there's never two days in a row without some nasty downtime. Hopefully it will be fixed soon. :)

Thanks for your hospitality Lounging Lurkers. :D

-Drake (on the AB Boards)
Proud Member of the Amazon Basin
Greetings to all of you Lurker Lounge Members!
Drak'Tzul,Apr 19 2004, 12:3 Wrote:Thanks for your hospitality Lounging Lurkers. :D

-Drake (on the AB Boards)
hehe Lounging Lurkers :ph34r: .
isn't that an oxymoron(?).

I can imagine the "Animaniacs" doing a skit about a lounging lurker......

well, maybe its not as funny as I thought, maybe I just need an AB fix.... :ph34r:

no offense to any lurkers out there. especially if they are lounging
There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness.
- Dalai Lama
Actually, I think the only reason I made it to Basin was when the LL closed down a few years back.
*sigh so many scrumptous tidbits to share and no AB*
Chevalis,Apr 19 2004, 01:59 PM Wrote:*sigh so many scrumptous tidbits to share and no AB*
Any of it go good with Evaps chili ? ;)
Stormrage :
SugarSmacks / 90 Shammy -Elemental
TaMeKaboom/ 90 Hunter - BM
TaMeOsis / 90 Paladin - Prot
TaMeAgeddon/ 85 Warlock - Demon
TaMeDazzles / 85 Mage- Frost
FrostDFlakes / 90 Rogue
TaMeOlta / 85 Druid-resto
I'm definitely picking up a weaselsnax shirt, and maybe a live chicken, once AB is back up :D
What password are we using? I have Sunday's WT pass...
Amazon Basin Member
"This is my mistake. Let me make it good." - REM
Jim -- let's not have anyone post the passwords here. If there's no one in channel giving them out, I'll PM you on the Lounge PM system when I get home and can figure it out myself.

Sailboat
...and now for our daily three hour server hickup... *sigh*
It's getting annoying, especially since it's too short to deserve an appropriate complain. :D
Proud Member of the Amazon Basin
Greetings to all of you Lurker Lounge Members!
The wrost part is that its actually still up, its not really down like the other times. Been loading really slow and sometimes stalls, but I still have it up. We have loads of members, one of them is bound to be a lawer. Can't we sue for bad service? :P j/k, I just hate it when this happens when I'm posting and doing my mod work
DeeBye,Apr 17 2004, 10:57 PM Wrote:Y'know, that ph34r smiley doesn't really do anything for me.  It looks ugly and should be replaced with the ninja smiley [Image: ninja.gif]

Any chance of custom smileys, Bolty?
A :ninja: could be nice, but I'd be satisfied with a [Image: emote_trashbear.gif]

Or even better, [Image: emote_trashninja.gif]

[Image: emote_stealthfap.gif]
[Image: 9426697EGZMV.png]
TrueMuppet,Apr 20 2004, 09:34 AM Wrote:...and now for our daily three hour server hickup... *sigh*
grrrrr...

*twitch*
DeeBye,Apr 17 2004, 11:57 PM Wrote:Any chance of custom smileys, Bolty?
I'm too lazy to make them, but if someone hands me a bunch of good ones, I'll put them up. Especially replacements of the current set, which are woefully unanimated. Make sure that they use transparent backgrounds - many smileys are made with the assumption of whiteght colored backgrounds.

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Bolty,Apr 20 2004, 11:08 PM Wrote:Especially replacements of the current set, which are woefully unanimated.
That's great, but please never remove that one -> ^_^

It's my favourite ^_^
I must go through my collection and find the chosen transparent-background smileys!
[Image: 9426697EGZMV.png]
I always liked my ninja.

[Image: MyPh34r.gif][Image: MyPh34r.gif]
[Image: MyPh34r.gif][Image: MyPh34r.gif]
Lunchtime again at work now very boring without my midday AB fix. Are the forums down or just extremely

sssssssllllllllloooooooooowwwwwwwww!!!
HAPPY GAMING EVERYONE!!

Amazon Basin Moderator
AB Reveler Leader

East Realm

"Buzzards gotta eat - same as worms" (spit)
It does seem to be having problems around the same time every day--mid-morning for me, in California PST.
Not again. AB seems to be particularly unreliable in the last two weeks. :(