Greetings Lurkers
Hello all.
Just wanted to send a general greeting to the lurker WoW Beta testers.
I go by BofW on several Blizzard related forums, most notably the dii.net boards.
I was involved with the GAT group on US-East and played mostly hardcore Diablo II for quite a while.
I have... well... lurked here off and on for some time though and the fame of the lounge preceeds most of you.
Last night actually I bumped into a WoW lurker and did not even realize it at first. It took me a few minutes to put two and two together. However, when "Bolty" was mentioned I figured it was just too strange a coincidence and asked if there was a connection to the Lounge.
Point being, I wanted to stop by and say hello. I have been playing WoW since the original dwarf push and am always interested in finding more quality people to game with and have fun.
I currently play with a group of GAT'ters (as we call ourselves) mostly but am always up for some fun and adventure. I think the overall ideals of the Lounge crew and the GAT crew are similiar.
If you ever need a hand, want to quest or just chat please feel free to drop me a /tell.
My current character (Blathos) is a "deadmines" addicted level 19 Human Paladin. I have posted some shots of the deadmines actually at rpgforums.net if you are interested in some additional pics.
Other than that... I am currently pushing my way through Tailor and Leathercrafter so if you need some gear please just let me know.
I also have some "odds and ends" lying about that I can gladly share as well (shields, weapons, stuff like that).
Thanks for taking the time to read this. Hope to cross paths with some more of you all in world.
Good luck and happy gaming.
:D