Questions regarding Skeletons/IG
Hi I am just wondering if anyone has formulas for the final damage output of skeletons and the final defense.

I have fanaticism, might, HoW affecting them and am unsure where I should apply their ed% against the damage listed by the info window for raise skeleton since that already includes ed% from the skill and from skeleton mastery.

Also is the defense granted by defiance just multiplicative with the defense shown in the info box for skeletons? (e.g. a 40% ed from defiance would be = 1.40*skelly defense).

If an IG is made out of an exile shield (this is something I am about to do) how do you calculate the final defense he will have? Is it also just multiplicative against the defense shown? I think there may be enhanced defense in there somewhere from either skill level or golem mastery can't recall.

Final question.

Does +skill from BC affect skeletons or IG in any way? BO obviously does and I know how to calculate final life from that.

Thanks a huge amount for any insight into this (also if this has been answered already I wouldn't be offended by a search harder response, though I searched for a while before asking).

Cheers.
Plus skill from Battle Command would help skeleton mages, but not warriors (to my knowledge). Don't think it would affect IG, but maybe it would increase the thorns.