I'm a dancin' machine!
The male Tauren does the crazy banana dance.
[Image: banana_dance.gif]

[Image: taurenmale1.gif]

Is posting animated GIFs contrary to the "don't post gameplay videos" rule? If it is, I'll cease and desist. If not, I'll post a whole bag o' new dance, dance, dancin' machine animated GIFs.
DeeBye,May 2 2004, 01:52 AM Wrote:Is posting animated GIFs contrary to the "don't post gameplay videos" rule?  If it is, I'll cease and desist.  If not, I'll post a whole bag o' new dance, dance, dancin' machine animated GIFs.
Try asking on the WoW forums where someone likeKatrice can answer with authority.
Well thankfully, that's a short dance (the shortest one of all the classes/genders?).

An animated .GIF of the undead male dance would be around 3 megs at that rate. :)

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
theres nothing wrong with making gifs. only movies.
Signatures suck
Here's another one. This is Thenryb's Tauren Female dancing her little jig.

Linked because this thread will quickly become not-56k-safe (128kb)

Making these images is actually kinda fun.

Also, I'd like to thank everyone else who posed for me, but unfortunately (for various reasons) the videos didn't turn out well enough for me to convert them to animated GIFs.
The Undead Male dance is really huge, but I'm going to split it into its component pieces.

Here's the first one -- rock on, duder! (126 kb)

This Undead guy is partying hard in this second part! (90 kb)
Now picture if you will : I copied the undead Gifs into Powerpoint , put the two air guitar ones on either side of the one dancing , blew them up to fill the screen , and it is on my work computer with Mudvayne playing in the backround .....

Gib more dances ama ! :lol:
Stormrage :
SugarSmacks / 90 Shammy -Elemental
TaMeKaboom/ 90 Hunter - BM
TaMeOsis / 90 Paladin - Prot
TaMeAgeddon/ 85 Warlock - Demon
TaMeDazzles / 85 Mage- Frost
FrostDFlakes / 90 Rogue
TaMeOlta / 85 Druid-resto
I think there was a thread a while back where we talked about choosing our characters' gender, and it seemed like for WoW it didn't matter much in terms of gameplay. Well, now we know, when deciding between a male or female character, choose the one whose dance you like better! :)

-Griselda
Why can't we all just get along

--Pete
Hi,

Well, now we know, when deciding between a male or female character, choose the one whose dance you like better!

Naw. Choose whichever you want, *party* with the one that dances better :)

--Pete

How big was the aquarium in Noah's ark?

DeeBye,May 3 2004, 02:43 AM Wrote:The Undead Male dance is really huge, but I'm going to split it into its component pieces.

Here's the first one -- rock on, duder!  (126 kb)

This Undead guy is partying hard in this second part!  (90 kb)
Wow. Zabel-inspired undead :)

[Image: Raptor_victoryA.gif]

Rockin'.
When in mortal danger,
When beset by doubt,
Run in little circles,
Wave your arms and shout.

BattleTag: Schrau#2386