Duel !
I was wondering if anyone conducts dueling matches anymore. Its been a while but a year or so ago they were pretty common. I am speaking of the 'semi' organized matches. thanks
Never participated in them. Too many dishonest people and dueling in Diablo really was rather pointless...
I've always enjoyed a duel even if they are dishonest they are just taking out the fun and spirit in dueling. Since i don't know many people that duel I intend to just duel the duper kiddies with no skill and most of them dupe some of the most useless items :P
~Juju

There is no body only the mind...

I use the best scanner ever! It's called Jarulf's Guide and Common sense! How cool is that?

Classic Warrior Saying:
"Nothing is immune to cold hard steel."

---00---,·"·"·,---00---
--( '.'Wink--`·. .·´--('.' )--
-o(")(")-------(")(")o-
There is but one commandment.
Thou shalt kill.
Hi

Yes i still duel quite a bit maily with hackers lol. Me an my mate go hacker hunting sometimes rather funny we have met some dumb people.

-xXERISEXx-
Diablo One Forever. Diablo Two is the Darkside

xXERISEDXx
I used to go duel cheaters in pubies to compare my buffed-up legit chars versus theirs, and I fared quite well, unless I encountered GM'ers or AK'ers.

I haven't done that in years, online D1 has been dead to me for a long time now... :(
How does a sorcerer/bow rogue fight against a warrior who uses the horizontal walk dodge and has a lot of patience to just keep walking back and forth? 0_o
"Hi."
Well for a sorcerer some sort of area spell could do I suppose. Chain lightning comes to mind, I don't know if the horizontal walk bug affects such spells. Test it with a friend first, obviously.

As for a rogue, I have no idea. Switch the bow for a melee setup and let Johnny Walker have it.

Or, don't duel with such people at all. They aren't worth your time.
"My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre, and that I am therefore excused from saving Universes."
-- Ford Prefect
Here's a suggestion. What I would do is teleport right into there horizontal walk path. With a Rogue i would stunlock them with bow/go into a S/S set up since the walk doesn't seem to affect melee attacks. And with a Sorceror I would cast flash as they walk around me becuase I'm blocking there path. Hope this helps.
~Juju

Note: I have yet to try this but in theory it should work simply test it on a friend.
~Juju

There is no body only the mind...

I use the best scanner ever! It's called Jarulf's Guide and Common sense! How cool is that?

Classic Warrior Saying:
"Nothing is immune to cold hard steel."

---00---,·"·"·,---00---
--( '.'Wink--`·. .·´--('.' )--
-o(")(")-------(")(")o-
There is but one commandment.
Thou shalt kill.