To those who play(ed) Abysmal Diablo.
I've been playing Diablo now for almost 2 years, my main character being a level44 Tank Mage, as well as having several other characters. And whenever I happen to use my lv17 Golem in Hell/Hell, he's not often of great use except as a diversion, activating monsters a few at a time (I also use Elemental, Firebolt and Charged Bolt for this), and to some extent, helping me weaken some enemies. (I also sometimes unleash a Golem to kill off the Golem of a player that thinks he/she could PK me with Guardian and Golem XD) But, as was messing around with the Abysmal Diablo mod, I noticed Golems are horrifyingly powerful. Capable of taking out 3-4 Hell/Hell monsters? This was something I've never seen before. The Golem did rather large amounts of damage, attacked as fast as a Warrior with Speed/Haste, and walked as fast as all 3 character classes. Due to this change in the Golem, I've found him to be far more useful than ever. Golem is now a rather large part of my strategy in Abysmal Diablo.

Now, here are 2 questions I wish to ask, as I cannot create polls, I'll just make you put in a little extra effort typing your responses down. *grins evily*

1. Do you see Golem in Abysmal Diablo as useful as of a spell I do?
2. Do you consider the "new and improved" Golem over-powered?

These two questions have been in my head for a while, I'd just like to see some answers. =P
Cheaters who call themselves hackers only deserve to be called "haxwhores". XD

My club is bigger than your stick.

Best. Site. Evar.

Enter at your own risk.

My AIM buddy list is on a closed list. Ask me to add you to my buddy list.