WW/Conc Barb Q's
Hi,

OK, so i created a barb with WW in mind (yes, i know its been nerfed etc but I just wanna have one as the pure conc barb bored me to death and got deleted)

He cuttently has 200+ Str and Vit, dex is not far from base and energy is base.

I've maxed Mastery, WW and BO. 2 In shout, 1 in BC, 7 in Iron Skin, 3 in Resists and 1 in Increased speed.

I am at lvl 76 and have 4 Points in conc (All the guides I could find were for 1.09 and were frankly useless, saying things like put 5 points in increased stamina etc... wtf??), as that seemed like a viable option to make up for the lack of dex invested.

NOW... im a little stuck as to what to wear.

I have IK set (less the armor unfortunately) with 2xshaeled maul.

or

I have SO Ears, Frostburns, Gladiators bane, Arreats Face, Gore Riders, Vampire Gloves, Corpsemourne, Arks Valour and other bits and bobs that could make up a half-decent equipment build. But this leaves me with the weapon issue as the only other half-decent maul I have is Windhammer but that doesnt do nearly enough damage compared to the IK maul elemental bonuses.

I'm also pondering Smoke armor for resistances (i'm quite poor so expensive rune words aren't an option)

What do I doooooo? Someone help me please :)
a55of rot13

539 tbh

Don't think cos i understand... i care
Don't think cos we're talkin... we're friends

*shavenlunatic - Europe
For an alternate weapon, I suggest a good Steeldriver [240+%] upgraded to elite Thunder Maul. It will only cost you 4 runes (Ral+Sol and Pul+Lum, all of which aren't that rare) and 2 P-Emeralds. Add a socket and put a Jewel of Fervor to get 6 fpa while WW, sure it isn't 4 fpa of dual Fervor IK Stone Crusher but the damage is decent.

If you are looking for more damage, out side of some the very expensive Runes words, I can only think of dual Schaffer's Hammer with Shael runes, this will give you 3 fpa Ww.

As for elemental, I use 1pt Berserk and am building up Shout for synergy bonus.

Quote:I'm also pondering Smoke armor for resistances (i'm quite poor so expensive rune words aren't an option)
Also, very poor but I am working on changing that. Look me up on USEast (if you play there) at Chameleon-KFO.
[Image: ThiefLogo.jpg]

"What cannot kill you, isn't worth fighting." - Anon.
Chameleon, The Lost Thief *Fades away into the darkness*
Thanks for the advice. :D

I had a revelation (or something..lol) that I'm finally taking the plunge and going onto ladder because i can upgrade runes to any level there and I'll be able to learn more about runewords and test more myself.

I play on Europe realm unfortunately (or luckilly, whichever way you look at it..lol)
a55of rot13

539 tbh

Don't think cos i understand... i care
Don't think cos we're talkin... we're friends

*shavenlunatic - Europe
A Minotaur axe recently dropped for my sorc and I briefly considered an axe whirler. Mintotaur has slows target, crushing blow and hit blinds target. I'm not sure how the slow stacks but I thought it would be fun to combine that with cleglaw's gloves and blackthorn's mask.
Step 2: Acquire and train a monkey. This step may take some time.