Vulgarity vs Profanity
wank·er
n. Chiefly British Vulgar Slang
A person who masturbates.
A detestable person.

Anything in any dictionary anywhere which is defined as "vulgar" I would recommend being filtered out.

I don't understand the American logic.

If you care about your children just filtering out the congress selected bad words is just...confusing. If you can think for yourself.

"Think for yourself, question authority." - Timothy Leary
Also: Adamantine is obnoxious. I don't like obnoxiousness. And I abhor the short term for it (Adam). I've used Seas at most other places, I even call myself that. (If you've been confused.)

So I change my name (no, use my real name), and will never use that account again. That's all I'm saying. No hidden messages or thoughts. Ok?
The point of this thread being... ?
NT
With great power comes the great need to blame other people.
Guild Wars 2: (ArchonWing.9480) 
Battle.net (ArchonWing.1480)
*Sigh* Truth is, I'm profane. I curse a veritable blue streak in real life as well as other forums where it's considered more acceptable behaviour.

I know this board, I know that it doesn't tolerate profanity, ergo I refrain from doing so.

Capishe?
When in mortal danger,
When beset by doubt,
Run in little circles,
Wave your arms and shout.

BattleTag: Schrau#2386
So based on your own definition of an unacceptable post, you just made one. If you insist on trolling a forum by posting vulgarities, calling out moderators, and spewing anti-American tripe, could you do us all a favor and pick some other forum?
Unforunately, the question is kinda pointless because if the original poster had that kind of reasoning ability in the first place you would not be here asking it.

Chicken and the egg? :)
With great power comes the great need to blame other people.
Guild Wars 2: (ArchonWing.9480) 
Battle.net (ArchonWing.1480)
Svyetaya corova ! :blink: I have a ten year old daughter who is memorizing this phrase : "Ears more , mouth less" . :D

Listen to the answers you recieve before you reply , let them soak in , then if you still don't understand , ask a question . Don' turn it into an argument , for then you will be doomed to never learn ;) .

If the word "Boogie" was determined to be a bad word here in one post , I wouldn't create another post defining "Boogie" to prove a point .

I also cannot see the line between vulgarity or profanity ..... :blink: ..... they both seem so similar :P . So , I wouldn't worry about being banned over using it once , maybe twice , but keep on tossing it out there and we can all predict what will happen ;) !

"Mom ! Barts swearing !"
"Thats it young man , time for you to go home !"
"But , but , but , but , but ..... "
Stormrage :
SugarSmacks / 90 Shammy -Elemental
TaMeKaboom/ 90 Hunter - BM
TaMeOsis / 90 Paladin - Prot
TaMeAgeddon/ 85 Warlock - Demon
TaMeDazzles / 85 Mage- Frost
FrostDFlakes / 90 Rogue
TaMeOlta / 85 Druid-resto
Adamantine, unless it's already too late (meaning Botly will ban the living crap out of you when he sees this) I suggest you either adapt to The Lounge or get out.

Don't you see that these types of threads are not appreciated by the rest of the loungers? If Timothy Leary's "Think for yourself" is too much of a challenge, just do what everyone else does: behave!
Ask me about Norwegian humour Smile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTs9SE2sDTw
It's like watching a train wreck in slow motion.
"I don't like this forum. I demand it changes to suit my desires. I will also publically state this to let EVERYONE know how I feel, and do so over and over and over."

That's all you're saying. And it's old. Thread locked.

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.