Magic Find
[ Wrote:Angel,Jun 15 2004, 01:34 PM] edit: I've been playing 1.10 for a few weeks now, and I've yet to encounter an MSLEB. Are they gone?
Could not give you a definate answer, other than saying I too have yet to find a MSLEB. A few times I've seen bolts that appear to look like they are coming from a MSLEB, but a quick mouse over reveals this is not the case.

Perhaps blizzard decided to be nice? Cheers to that.

-Munk
I swear I've seen them. They're not nearly as bad as they used to be, and on a whole lebs don't seem as dangerous.
"AND THEN THE PALADIN TOOK MY EYES!"
Forever oppressed by the GOLs.
Grom Hellscream: [Orcish] kek
MSLEB

I know they are gone the way we knew them. I believe the LEB attribute is unaffected by Multi Shot now. Convlebns, now, they're another matter...

(I still wish De Seis was conv enchanted, like in good ole days).
You're right. I just encountered the superunique in Mephisto's 3rd durance which was a MSLEB, and it did not emit any of the nightmare-inducing spheres of lightning we've seen in previous versions.

The MSLEB has been nerfed.
Ask me about Norwegian humour Smile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTs9SE2sDTw
Not nerfed, fixed. :) Bring it back, if you must, as long as you fix the gloams. I prefer the old bug to the new one.
[ Wrote:Angel,Jun 15 2004, 08:00 PM] You're right. I just encountered  the superunique in Mephisto's 3rd durance which was a MSLEB, and it did not emit any of the nightmare-inducing spheres of lightning we've seen in previous versions.
A boss pack of the charged-bolt-using skeletal mages, found in the palace cellar and (I think) the ancient tunnels (and probably some parts of Act 5, too), can spawn with 'multiple shots', in which case they fire a single blob reminiscent of the old MSLEB sparks. Nothing like as nasty as unleashing bucketloads of them from firewalling a 1.09 MSLEB, but still nasty :)
You don't know what you're talking about.