Assault on RedRidge, Goldshire, Darkshire, and...
We had a guild event tonight, in which a lot of people joined in. We retaliated against the alliance for their attacks on crossroads...We got to kill GFraizer's npc, kill level 90 guards, etc....

I hear some of you guys were there...Anyways, just done uploading screens, check them out :

http://thebigguild.org/raidalbum/trix/
Yes...myself, MongoJerry, and lemekim participated in the raid. What amazed me was that we were able to take down 4 or 5 level 90 guards through sheer force of numbers.

The lag was intense, and got worse as the battle went on since so many human players came out to watch the show and root for the guards.

A ton of fun overall - thanks go to the Horde and TrueForsaken guilds for putting this together, which I just happened to stumble upon purely by chance. Made my evening exciting! :)

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
[Image: raid1.jpg]

Better late than never! Here's a screenshot I took of the chaos of first raid on Stormwind. My priestess is busy front and center resurrecting random bodies on the ground. As you can see in the discussion, it was just at this time that it was dawning on people that the horde cemetary is really close to Stormwind, so it was actually better for people to just release their spirits immediately and run back to join the fray rather than wait for a resurrection.

You can also see Ether (Lemekin) to the upper-left and TheBolt (Bolty) just beyond him. Ether's labeled with a dark blue label, because he was in a different group than me. TheBolt's label is light blue (and hard to read, because he's far away), because he was in my official "group."

My big claim to fame or contribution or whatever was that I actually managed to cast a Shadow Word: Pain on a guard without it being resisted! So, I know I contributed at least 250 points of damage in there. I also threw some random wand shots, but who knows how many actually managed to not get resisted. It was definitely a fun event, and I look forward to the next raid of some place or other.
Our next event will not be a raid. I will pm Bolty about it, and start the first wave of private invites to the event. This one will be different though, we will NEED to know before hand if you'll make it or not. I'll make the announcement public later on I guess...As with all events, the more the merrier.

EDIT I pm'ed bolty about the next event. More details will come tomorrow night.