Introduction
Hello :unsure:

I just wanted to introduce myself and let everyone know that I will be lurking here in the hopes of improving my game and meeting some dependable people to game with. :)

My account and character (a paladin) names are Myztyk. It is pronounced mystic. If you say it with a Lithuanian accent it is easier to enunciate. :rolleyes:

Myztyk will be residing in the USWest realm and playing softcore ladder. He will, but I am sure that I could easily be persuaded to Journey to the East, or even farther east to Europe, or even farthest east to Asia, or even . . . anyhow, you get the idea. I am willing to travel for a good game. I can also be lured off of the ladder. :lol:

After guest-lurking for a while and watching the development of a particularly interesting thread, I have decided that Myztyk will become a coldghtning hunter. Hopefully it will be a fun but not overly-challenging build. <_<

So, if you are looking for a game and you see me on b.net, send me a message.

Thank you,
Myztyk :)
". . . and there never grew up in any of the continents of the globe nor upon any planet or satellite or star, nor upon the asteroids, nor in any part of ethereal space, nor in the midst of density, nor under the fluid wet of the sea, nor in that condition which precedes the birth of babes, nor at any time during the changes of life, nor in that condition that follows what we term death, nor in any stretch of abeyance or action afterward of vitality, nor in any process of formation or reformation anywhere, a being whose instinct hated the truth."
-- Walt Whitmam
Nice to meet you, Myztyk, and best of luck with your Cold/Lightning Hunter (though I believe that I missed that thread)!

However, just so you know: in general, "Hi, I'm So And So" threads are discouraged here in the Lounge; check out the Etiquette Link. Basically, we'll definitely get to know you if you just delurk and start posting (perhaps including this introduction in one of your regular posts), which keeps the forums from getting all filled up with threads that consist solely of people saying "hello" to each other.

Not saying that to be mean or anything, just letting you know what's up. :) I personally like Intro threads, but when in Rome... :)

(question: it just occured to me what your Cold/Lightning Hunter might be. But wouldn't you call it a Ranger, then?)
USEAST: Werewolf (94), Werebear (87), Hunter (85), Artimentalist (78), Meleementalist (76, ret.)
USEAST HCL: Huntermentalist (72), Werewolf (27)
Single Player HC: Werewolf (61, deceased), Werewolf (24)
There you go. Only been here one day and I have already learned 3 things (how to burn in mules using bots, proper nomenclature (ranger not a hunter - i hope my paladin doesn't have an identity crisis thinking he is a druid), and proper etiquette) and committed at least one social blunder. I apologize for the introduction. I was just trying to be polite. Tomorrow, I shall try to be more Roman.
". . . and there never grew up in any of the continents of the globe nor upon any planet or satellite or star, nor upon the asteroids, nor in any part of ethereal space, nor in the midst of density, nor under the fluid wet of the sea, nor in that condition which precedes the birth of babes, nor at any time during the changes of life, nor in that condition that follows what we term death, nor in any stretch of abeyance or action afterward of vitality, nor in any process of formation or reformation anywhere, a being whose instinct hated the truth."
-- Walt Whitmam
Really, Myztyk, don't worry about it. :) Even if introductions are not standard operating procedure here, I know that I, at least, appreciated the politeness and friendliness that you demonstrated. Don't let any of this keep you from diving right into the splendor that is the Lurker Lounge; I'm sure you'll fit right in. :)
USEAST: Werewolf (94), Werebear (87), Hunter (85), Artimentalist (78), Meleementalist (76, ret.)
USEAST HCL: Huntermentalist (72), Werewolf (27)
Single Player HC: Werewolf (61, deceased), Werewolf (24)
FenrisWulf,May 20 2004, 02:45 PM Wrote:Don't let any of this keep you from diving right into the splendor that is the Lurker Lounge; I'm sure you'll fit right in. :)
There is a chair by the fireplace with your name on it. ;)
And you may call it righteousness
When civility survives,
But I've had dinner with the Devil and
I know nice from right.

From Dinner with the Devil, by Big Rude Jake

But welcome aboard. :)
Hello Myztyk,

Welcome, and i would just like to say i am also on the USWEST ..playing ladder so if you would like to give me a Whisper at anytime please do so at anytime
Account: *Rojo-Caliente
USWEST ----Rojo-Caliente >>ladder<<
Lvl -72 Durid
Lvl -24 Sorcress
<wanders in and looks around. spots the fireplace and wanders in that direction, waving to FenrisWulf, ShadowHM, tal125 and Jakes-Element>
Good evening all. Thank you for making me feel at home. :)
<reaches the fireplace, finds the chair with his name on it and sits down. With an appreciative sigh, he stretches out his legs, with his boots toward the fire. As his eyes slip shut, he mumbles . . . >
Good night all. May the gods of gaming always smile upon you. ^_^
<his eyes pop half-open and he looks around the arm of the chair at FenrisWulf>
Oh, FenrisWulf, your secret is out. Darkling Glory told me all about you. Said you were good people. Very helpful and willing to share you knowledge freely. :P
<turns toward ShadowHM with a conspiratorial grin>
You will have to whisper your character's name to me, the next time you are parking, so I can wave to you. ;)
<chuckles warmly and smiles>
There is always room on the wagon, band or no band, for you tal125. :)
<nods a friendly greeting to Jakes-Element>
Thank you for the kind invitation. I promise to look for you the next time Myztyk hits the ground running. :D
<as he falls asleep, he wonders if a little role-playing, in this thread, is too un-Roman> :lol:
-- Walt Whitmam
Myztyk,May 22 2004, 12:41 AM Wrote:<as he falls asleep, he wonders if a little role-playing, in this thread, is too un-Roman>&nbsp;&nbsp; :lol:
What do you think, guys, can we invite him to the Roman baths yet? :P
Why can't we all just get along

--Pete
You wanna scare him away already? ;)
Myztyk,May 22 2004, 02:41 AM Wrote:<wanders in and looks around.&nbsp; spots the fireplace and wanders in that direction, waving to FenrisWulf, ShadowHM, tal125 and Jakes-Element>
Good evening all.&nbsp; Thank you for making me feel at home.&nbsp; :)
<reaches the fireplace, finds the chair with his name on it and sits down.&nbsp; With an appreciative sigh, he stretches out his legs, with his boots toward the fire.&nbsp; As his eyes slip shut, he mumbles . . . >
Good night all.&nbsp; May the gods of gaming always smile upon you.&nbsp; ^_^
<his eyes pop half-open and he looks around the arm of the chair at FenrisWulf>
Oh, FenrisWulf, your secret is out.&nbsp; Darkling Glory told me all about you.&nbsp; Said you were good people.&nbsp; Very helpful and willing to share you knowledge freely.&nbsp; :P
<turns toward ShadowHM with a conspiratorial grin>
You will have to whisper your character's name to me, the next time you are parking, so I can wave to you.&nbsp; ;)
<chuckles warmly and smiles>
There is always room on the wagon, band or no band, for you tal125.&nbsp; :)
<nods a friendly greeting to Jakes-Element>
Thank you for the kind invitation.&nbsp; I promise to look for you the next time Myztyk hits the ground running. :D
<as he falls asleep, he wonders if a little role-playing, in this thread, is too un-Roman>&nbsp; :lol:
That was cute. :P
-scrape
How about them apples? They say they do not fall far from the tree, and that one can spoil the whole bunch. Well I say we may not all be rotten, but we are all spoiled.
degrak.com
degrak youtube
How come I didn't get 10 replies when I made my introduction post *grumble grumble*... all I got was ONE bloke telling me off
He apologized with style! :P
And you may call it righteousness
When civility survives,
But I've had dinner with the Devil and
I know nice from right.

From Dinner with the Devil, by Big Rude Jake