Frost Zealot or Cold Zealot? Which is better?
Title pretty much says it all.
Neither, they are however, very complimentary. Holy Shock, at equivilent levels does double the damage. Holy Freeze slows them by half. (shrugs) Go with whichever you perfer.
"Would you like a Jelly Baby?"
Doctor Who
Aren't a Frost and Cold zealot the same thing?
"My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre, and that I am therefore excused from saving Universes."
-- Ford Prefect
BAKA!!!!!!!!
The things that lack of sleep will do to ya!
How do I edit the thread title?
Cold zealots make much better support characters than frost zealots, but less damage. Cold zealots mostly slow enemoes whil frost zealots slow less but do more damage. Hope this helps. (wink, wink)

Did you actulaay mean shock zealots or something else?
I may be dead, but I'm not old (source: see lavcat)

The gloves come off, I'm playing hardball. It's fourth and 15 and you're looking at a full-court press. (Frank Drebin in The Naked Gun)

Some people in forums do the next best thing to listening to themselves talk, writing and reading what they write (source, my brother)
(Been lurking for a while now, but figured I'd post a reply to this, so here goes my first post...)

You could do both... it'll just take a while (97 I think) to get it fully synergized (if you're going the route where you only put a few points into zeal and dump the rest into holy shock, holy freeze, resist lightning, resist cold, and finally salvation). Switch between the two as needed for immunities and you should be able to handle most of what the game throws at you. I've got a L92 cold + shock paladin designed this way... you won't be killing quite as fast as the heavy-hitters since your physical damage will be rather low, but I find it's still a neat setup to play. Add a conviction aura paladin into the mix for even more fun.

I've noted that Baal seems to be really attracted by the holy shock/freeze, and'll preferrably target you over everybody else if within melee range. I'm pretty sure Diablo and UberDiablo don't, but not so sure about the other act bosses though.
Onyxia:
Kichebo - 85 NE Druid

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.