Assassin charges
I wanted to know wether the charges from charge-up skills affect only the first hit of a multi-hit sequence, or all. I know that with Dragon Talon, only the first kick is affected, but how about dragon claw? Is that skill still totally useless? Or how about an oSkill Zeal? Or WW?

That's about it.
Dragon claw only adds physical dmg to both claw attacks, so it seems useless for elemental charge ups. I have a lvl 80 c/c assassin and i'm pretty sure that only the tiger/cobra strikes work properly with dragon claw. Haven't been able to test any zeal/ww yet...

btw i nevertheless use claws of thunder as primary weapon and dragon claw as finisher :P
Quote:Or how about an oSkill Zeal? Or WW?

Neither Zeal or WW releases charges.
To expand a little on what adeyke said: the only skills capable of releasing charges are the four on the right-hand side of the MA tree, as well as Normal Attack. Dragon Claw works fine, but only releases charges with the first hit. It's useful because it gives two chances to release, as well as being a respectable means of applying physical damage.

@Something Dutch
Quote:... i'm pretty sure that only the tiger/cobra strikes work properly with dragon claw.

I'm not sure what you mean here...?
Quote: Dragon Claw works fine, but only releases charges with the first hit.
Thanks, that's what I was looking for (and dreading :)). I realize it is not TOTALLY useless, however I am a bit dissapointed.
It's my favorite finisher, but it does seem a bit underpowered compared to the kicks. Too bad it's not still uninterruptable. :(

Oh, and it is the only MA finisher that's really appropriate with the full Nat's set, because of the woosieness of the boots.