Ironman!
For those of you who don't know what Ironman is...
http://realmsbeyond.net/diablo/forge.html
(not to be confused with the Hardcore Slaughterhouse)

I have been playing Ironman solo lately, and I would like to get a team together of every character. I would like to be an Amazon, since that is the only character I haven't played Ironman with yet.

Oh, forgot to mention, but this would (obviously) be Hardcore, and ladder. I would prefer USWest as the realm, but I'm flexible.
I'd be interested, probably as the pally... that being said, I'd need to have some idea of times and such. Give me a set time or two, and I'll see what I can do.

gekko
"Life is sacred and you are not its steward. You have stewardship over it but you don't own it. You're making a choice to go through this, it's not just happening to you. You're inviting it, and in some ways delighting in it. It's not accidental or coincidental. You're choosing it. You have to realize you've made choices."
-Michael Ventura, "Letters@3AM"
I don't really care about the time. I can play any time really. The joys of having no school, no job, and no life... ;)
You suck. :)

Oh well, at least I'm making money.

gekko
"Life is sacred and you are not its steward. You have stewardship over it but you don't own it. You're making a choice to go through this, it's not just happening to you. You're inviting it, and in some ways delighting in it. It's not accidental or coincidental. You're choosing it. You have to realize you've made choices."
-Michael Ventura, "Letters@3AM"
I read the "rules". Sounds like sadomasochism to me. ;)

I'll pass, but thanks for the invite anyway :)
Ask me about Norwegian humour Smile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTs9SE2sDTw
Love to.

Similarly open schedule. Just say when and where.
"AND THEN THE PALADIN TOOK MY EYES!"
Forever oppressed by the GOLs.
Grom Hellscream: [Orcish] kek
Id like to partake in this but an event will come up right before the game start and I wouldnt be able to play, so I cant wait to see the results! Nice idea!
I just found out I'm going to be gone for the first 3-4 weeks of July, so it will have to be stopped during that time period.