New phase today
Get your downloaders ready!

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Wha? I've not heard anything about it being out....Damn that I have to work today!!!!
Hi,

I hope so, but where did you get that info? There's nothing on the official board and just a couple of teasers by Kat on the general forum. At least that I could find. Course, Kat's posting about once a minute :)

--Pete

How big was the aquarium in Noah's ark?

Pete,Jun 12 2004, 02:26 PM Wrote:I hope so, but where did you get that info?
A little birdie told me.

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Bolty,Jun 12 2004, 03:00 PM Wrote:A little birdie told me.

-Bolty
I never thought Bolty would be a tease like Kat.... ;)
If I have to go through another 6 day download of the entire game client I'm gonna be very angry. I hope it's just a giant patch. I can deal with those.
DeeBye,Jun 12 2004, 06:03 PM Wrote:If I have to go through another 6 day download of the entire game client I'm gonna be very angry.
Uh oh.

-Bolty
Is it still coming out? No unforseen bugs? I'm so impatient even though I'm having tons of fun with the current build
Bolty,Jun 13 2004, 01:21 AM Wrote:Uh oh.

-Bolty
I think I want a little shotgun for a little birdie. =(
Bolty,Jun 12 2004, 09:21 PM Wrote:Uh oh.

-Bolty
I should have known better than to trust Blizzard when they said "This is the LAST time you'll need to download the game client."

I'm slitting my wrists now. Or maybe I'll just play play singleplayer Diablo for a few days :)
Denied!

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.aspx...nt=12#post76309

Sorry folks. They were really gunning for today and it apparently didn't work out.

-Bolty
Bolty,Jun 12 2004, 08:21 PM Wrote:Uh oh.

-Bolty
Oh don't tell me that. I've only got Monday and Tuesday off this week and don't want to spend it again nursing a crappy download...
I will never ever trust you again for anything, you lying bastard.
Quote: A little birdie told me.

Great, he gets a little birdie. It probably also makes him immortal and makes him know martial arts, like in that movie.
Ok, now the patch is ACTUALLY coming. :) They sent out a server message and then initiated the countdown.
-TheDragoon
The downloader and patch notes are up at:

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/

Ladies and gentlemen, start your downloading!
DeeBye,Jun 12 2004, 10:03 PM Wrote:If I have to go through another 6 day download of the entire game client I'm gonna be very angry.  I hope it's just a giant patch.  I can deal with those.
I'm afraid it's a full download. :o
MongoJerry,Jun 15 2004, 05:18 PM Wrote:The downloader and patch notes are up at:

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/

Ladies and gentlemen, start your downloading!
Goody, just got a cable connection finished installing a few minutes ago. :)
MongoJerry,Jun 15 2004, 04:20 PM Wrote:I'm afraid it's a full download.  :o
>.< I hate this....
Heh, after 3 hours of working to configure my router, I've now upped my previously 8-11 KB/s download to a whopping 180 KB/s. Granted, my computer is wide open to malicious hackers right now, but at least my download is much more managable. :lol:
-TheDragoon