Restrictions on New Game Experience points?
I only recently started carrying my character over into New games after getting Hellfire.

No problems with points on the Hellfire quests. But, I noticed that when I went into the Church for the regular Diablo quests that I wasn't getting any Experience points at all for around the first 6-9 levels in it??

I used the cave entrance whick was available in the new games. And, did start getting them around 14-16.

I was wondering if this was a glitch in my game or if maybe there were some rules concerning Experience points on new games? Jim
Quote:No problems with points on the Hellfire quests. But, I noticed that when I went into the Church for the regular Diablo quests that I wasn't getting any Experience points at all for around the first 6-9 levels in it?? I was wondering if this was a glitch in my game or if maybe there were some rules concerning Experience points on new games?

If you watched your exp as you leveled up, you'd've noticed the same monster gives a different amount of exp to a clvl X than to a clvl X+1. The exp formula modifies the exp gain for killing a monster based on the relationship between the monster's level and yours. If your clvl exceeds the monster's level by 10 or more, you gain 0 exp from killing it.

Experience Points

-Lemmy