Can't put gems in socketed item
I reinstalled and it works now. Thanks.
Hi unrealshadow13,

Glad to see your problem's solved.
But why did you reply to another post? I assume that you are using 'linear view' on your lurkerlounge forums. That's the way for example the Battle.net forums are displayed. For replying to a particular post and talking to another poster throughout a few posts, 'threaded view' is highly recommended. Why not giving it a try?
After a few days, you'll surely like it.

Greetings, Fragbait
Quote:You cannot pass... I am a servant of the Secret Fire, wielder of the Flame of Anor. The Dark Flame will not avail you, Flame of Udun. Go back to the shadow. You shall not pass.
- Gandalf, speaking to the Balrog

Quote:Empty your mind. Be formless, shapeless, like water. Now you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow, or it can crash! Be water, my friend...
- Bruce Lee

Quote: There's an old Internet adage which simply states that the first person to resort to personal attacks in an online argument is the loser. Don't be one.
- excerpt from the forum rules

Post content property of Fragbait (member of the lurkerlounge). Do not (hesitate to) quote without permission.
Sorry -_-; I know I'm supposed to, but I forget/get lazy.
Well, if it was in single player, there could have not been lag. Maybe it was an error in your comp, or your comp did not say it was a gem, It just said it was a normal item. I dunno :unsure: