I have a gmail invitation up for grabs
If you don't yet know what Gmail is, click this link.

Currently, you can't sign up for a Gmail account. You have to be invited. I happen to have a spare invitation open, so I'm gonna give it away in grand style.

To win this exclusive prize, all you have to do is INSULT ME! The person who posts the greatest personal insult will win a Gmail invitation.

RULES
- The winner will be chosen from those who have posted in this thread.
- If you Private Message or e-mail me with your entry, you are disqualified (even if you have posted an insult in this thread).
- Your insult must conform to the "Keep it Clean" rule of the Lurker Lounge. I will willingly accept any abuse you give me, but please keep it PG-13. Profanities (or an attempt to get around the profanity filter) will be an automatic disqualification.
- If you are a master of Google Fu and you are able to divine my Real Name, address, and phone number you are disqualified. You are too creepy.
- Your insult must be original. I will check for copy/pasted insults.
- Contest ends June 27.

BEGIN INSULTS NOW!
Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries. Just kidding. This isn't my insult.

Ok... Insult... Can we insult you as many times as we want, or are we limited on our entries?
Obi2Kenobi,Jun 21 2004, 01:45 AM Wrote:Ok... Insult... Can we insult you as many times as we want, or are we limited on our entries?
You can insult me as many times as you want to. I am a tough nut to crack.
DeeBye,Jun 20 2004, 10:33 PM Wrote:BEGIN INSULTS NOW!
[Insult] Um, yeah... That's the dumbest idea I've ever heard. You're a hoser. [/Insult]

Yeah, I'm not that creative.
ah bah-bah-bah-bah-bah-bah-bob
dyah ah dah-dah-dah-dah-dah-dah-dah-dth
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
You are everything I've come to expect from the Canadian education system.
Hrmm. Insult you?

Nah. I'll just let you hang out with my good bud Pauly Shore.

Also, to the post above mine (re: canadian school system): Good show! :lol:
[Image: 9426697EGZMV.png]
"I want to insult you, but limitation of language itself prevents any accurate description of you."

:P
Ask me about Norwegian humour Smile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTs9SE2sDTw
Hi DeeBye,

Here we go:

You are a maphack user in multiplayer. It had to be said sometime, I cannot bear the weight of this secret anymore. And it's in the interest of any legit player on the b.net that you apologize and stop playing AT ONCE.

Plus: Your avatar bores us to death. It's the truth. Almost sorry to say so, but with it you display such utter lack of style and grace that you can only be attributed to the group of lonesome internet cracks. I do feel sorry for you.

That's all for now. I keep maintaining a serious expression on my face to stress the insults... ;)

Greetings, Fragbait
Quote:You cannot pass... I am a servant of the Secret Fire, wielder of the Flame of Anor. The Dark Flame will not avail you, Flame of Udun. Go back to the shadow. You shall not pass.
- Gandalf, speaking to the Balrog

Quote:Empty your mind. Be formless, shapeless, like water. Now you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow, or it can crash! Be water, my friend...
- Bruce Lee

Quote: There's an old Internet adage which simply states that the first person to resort to personal attacks in an online argument is the loser. Don't be one.
- excerpt from the forum rules

Post content property of Fragbait (member of the lurkerlounge). Do not (hesitate to) quote without permission.
Your very existence falsifies the concept of evolutionary progress. I would be ashamed to share a phylum with you.

You would have to enlarge your ambitions to enter the field of telemarketing.

Your command of the English language is "Play dead!"

You associate with lawyers commonly found on billboard ads.

You are a Hammerdin. Your posts are blunt, circular, and endless.

I don't really want the Gmail thing, but this is fun! All j/k, of course. Nothing but love, man.
At first I thought, "Mind control satellites? No way!" But now I can't remember how we lived without them.
------
WoW PC's of significance
Vaimadarsa Pavis Hykim Jakaleel Odayla Odayla
Your androgynous nature, a lot like that of "It's Pat" fron SNL, prevents me from seriously considering the platitude of your original statement.
The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation - Henry David Thoreau

Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger, and at the rate I'm going, I'm going to be invincible.

Chicago wargaming club
The mere existence of posts from you in the Lurker Lounge make me rank its boards below the General Battle.net forums.

I would rather have my clvl 99 Ladder, Hardcore character lagged to death than read any more of your puerile drivel.
-TheDragoon
You couldn't graphic macro your way out of a brown paper bag!

Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
Your reading comprehension level resembles that of George Bush.

You're a few hundred IQ points short of a Mensa member.

If we were both carrots, I'd tell you to to work for Microsoft.

Your so dumb, you probably don't even get that last one!

(note: I know I'm not going to win...)
LochnarITB,Jun 21 2004, 02:54 PM Wrote:You couldn't graphic macro your way out of a brown paper bag!
[Image: bushscheme.jpg]
[Image: 9426697EGZMV.png]
LochnarITB,Jun 21 2004, 07:54 PM Wrote:You couldn't graphic macro your way out of a brown paper bag!

The winner, ladies and gentlemen!

I'm still laughing! :)
Ask me about Norwegian humour Smile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTs9SE2sDTw
I was waiting for something of that nature ^_^

I'm still grinning from Bun-Bun's "You are a Hammerdin. Your posts are blunt, circular, and endless." That's pretty original ^_^

I'm just waiting for this thread to devolve into image macro combat :D
ArrayPaladins were not meant to sit in the back of the raid staring at health bars all day, spamming heals and listening to eight different classes whine about buffs.[/quote]
The original Heavy Metal Cow™. USDA inspected, FDA approved.
To call you an loser would not only be a waste of precious breath, but also an insult to losers worldwide.

I fail to comprehend how you can continue to function on any level with an IQ that is three points below cow dung.

Are you always this stupid or are you making a special effort today?

Seriously now. What compels you to do this? Have you always enjoyed being insulted by people? If so you should have told us sooner.

But this is all in jest. I'm just j0king
I have my own signature. Yay.
Artega,Jun 21 2004, 05:15 PM Wrote:I'm still grinning from Bun-Bun's "You are a Hammerdin. Your posts are blunt, circular, and endless."  That's pretty original ^_^
I echo artega's comment. Hilarious!

-Munk
Sorry, but

Quote:You are everything I've come to expect from the Canadian education system.

is definately the best insult ever.
"AND THEN THE PALADIN TOOK MY EYES!"
Forever oppressed by the GOLs.
Grom Hellscream: [Orcish] kek
"Just because your head is pointy doesn't mean you're sharp"
"If you had another brain it'd be lonesome!"

I don't think they're original, I've heard them around before, but they're sure funny!
I do not need the gmail address, but I couldn't resist the chance! :P

...And I also think the hammerdin one is great!