Warlocks, and the Doomguard.
So last night in raid, I asked if either warlock had a doomguard. Both warlocks were unsure what I was referring to, so I thought that I would lay out the doomguard theory for you.

The Summon Doomguard spell is available from a pre-tbc quest in the blasted lands. It has often been lambasted as a horrible pet, becuase previous to 3.0, it would KILL someone who helped summon it. This could be especially painful if the warlock was the one who bit the big one.

But fear NOT! Due to changes in 3.0, The Doomguard can be your new best friend. It still takes a ritual to summon him, and a demonic figurine as a reagent. When the ritual finishes, someone will take about 9k damage. Not a big deal. You get the Doomguard for 15 minutes, and the spell has a 60 min. cooldown.

Now, napkin math at places like EJ, and the warlock boards, put the doomguard as hands down the best DPS pet an affliction warlock can have out for those 15 minutes. (this was pre-3.1, if it changed, then don't read this post:)). Because the Doomguard doesn't benefit from any of the demo talents, he is normally a dps downgrade for Destro and Demo locks.

[sarcasm]
WOW! This is awesome! How do I get it!?
[/sarcasm]

[used car salesman voice]
Well, come on down, and get the best deals in Azeroth!
[/used car salesman voice]

Ok, So here's how it works. In the blasted lands in the tained scar, there is a guy (Daio the Decrepit) standing at an altar. As you enter the Tainted Scar (heading south) you will make a right when possible, and head up at the west of the canyon.

http://www.wowhead.com/?npc=14463

is the guy, with a pin on the map of where he is.

Now, you could stop reading here, and just read off of wowhead, but As I've done the line with a buddy to get him the Doomguard, I will give you some more directions:)

When you get there, he will have to quests for you:

The Prison's Casing and the Prison's Binding

The Prisons Casing has you go to the farthest south point of winterspring to the elite area and kill Demons there, collecting 5 Hederine Tears. The tears were about a 10% drop rate when we did it. It didn't take that long with 2 of us, but the Warlock did get overwhelmed at one point by 3 demons and bit it. If you pull slow and take your time, you could solo it, or you can get your friendly neighborhood paladin to lay down some extra beatings on the nasties.

The Prisons Binding has you go to Dire Maul and collect 15 Satyr Blood. These are found in Dire Maul east. There is a back door into the instance if you want to use it, but at 80 this place is a real joke. Kill satyrs. Kill every last one of them. Blood seemed to be about a 50% drop rate for us.

Once you have both quests done, head back to Daio, and turn them in. THey give a nice chunk of gold as a reward. For some reason they are acting like level 80 quests. My buddy (and others on wowhead) are saying that you get ~30g from doing this quest line.

Once you get done with this, Daio will give you the last quest: Suppression.

This requires you to go out into the Tainted Scar, and find yourself a doomguard commander. Once you find him, you start using the quest item on him. The doomguard is perma aggro'd to you, and will attempt to beat the tar out of you while you do this. I tossed a few FoL's on him, and it wasn't an issue. I'm pretty sure he wouldn't have even needed them.

once you complete that quest, you now have the ability to summon a DOOMGUARD! (and you get an crappy blue off hand that was probably good pre-tbc).

Congratulations, you now have a doomguard:)

If any warlock in the Lurkers (terenas since I don't have a toon above 58 on stormrage) wants help on this line, I would gladly go with you to get it. It's pretty cool to whip this guy out and let him smash things. He has some fantastic abilites (I can't find the link to show off his ability list right now, I fail), and is an awesome pet for those fights that have a tight enrage timer.

EDIT: Because I missed a word.
nobody ever slaughtered an entire school with a smart phone and a twitter account – they have, however, toppled governments. - Jim Wright