Chance to cast on striking
Hi folks , OOLM or Out of lurk mode for a quick question , think I have only posted once since the original forum , but hey , better late than never . I have taken a 2 and 1/2 year break from D2 and decided to come back to try the new and improved 1.10 . Ok question is this , I made a WW sword barb and had found flamebellow Unique sword , this sword has a 12% to cast level 16 firestorm on Striking . Now I used this for some hours yesterday and this thing never went off once in WW , I was getting the effect quite easy when standing fighting but never in my crazy death spin , I was hoping to get a pair of similar swords with different effects just for a laugh when WW'ing . So do these features not work in WW for every weapon with a % to cast on striking / just flamebellow / or is it bugged . Any help would be appreciated .

Take care
Take care
Procing (chance to cast) effects don't work with Whirlwind. I don't actually remember them ever doing so.
You don't know what you're talking about.
Ahh right , thanks a lot , makes my weapon choices simpler anyway . *Proc'ing * first heard that term when I packed D2 in so long ago to try out a new game called DAoC , now its used here , heh . Thanks again .
Take care