What do you think about this armor?
[Image: gloom.jpg]
Great for a melee character who can meet the strength requirement.
My WW/berzerk barb uses this runeword, which is a little silly, since high defense doesn't really work with either of these skills, but oh well...the high resistance and half freeze duration are useful modifiers, too.
Meh.

No damage reduction. I could have found a better use for those runes. The defence count is impressive though.
Ask me about Norwegian humour Smile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTs9SE2sDTw
The defense and resistances are nice, but the rest of the mods are kinda junky. There are a lot of better Runewords for those runes. Level 3 Dim Vision is completely useless in Nightmare and Hell, where it'll have about a second or two duration.

It should have some lightning absorb/max resist/damage on it though, every time I see the name of the Runeword all I can think of are everyone's favorite enemy.
Alea Jacta Est - Caesar
Guild Wars account: Lurker Wyrm
As others have mentioned, the defence and resistance are nifty.

I basically only play necromancers, but there are times when I like to go with high defence and play in certain areas where it is more helpful.

The chance to cast dim vision is basically a wasted mod.

Half freeze duration is somewhat wasted since it is not cannot be frozen.

The negative light radius is not helping much.

The other mods are okay, but as I stated, the defence and resistance are the most beneficial to me.

It just depends on which character is going to use this armor.
-scrape
How about them apples? They say they do not fall far from the tree, and that one can spoil the whole bunch. Well I say we may not all be rotten, but we are all spoiled.
degrak.com
degrak youtube