Something funny I noticed
[Image: wow_nightelf_priest02.jpg]

I swear, this outfit looks almost exactly like the outfits that I've seen girls around the UW wearing. Is it just me, or are the clothes designed to look like some of the more recent fashions? :)
-TheDragoon
Could you adventure in that getup? At least a few MMORPGs have created all sorts of clothing offerings, all of which get hidden underneath armor.
Is it just me or that shirt is a little missing in the chest area...?
"Turn the key deftly in the oiled wards, and seal the hushed casket of my soul" - John Keats, "To Sleep"
That is the cloth armor of that the priest can wear, so yes she will look that way while adventuring. The green of the upper arms and around the neck is from a green shirt (linen?) that is partly obscured by the cloth armor of the torso (a vest? I do not recognise the piece).

To Dragoon, you should see the look of my NE druid. The pants that she is wearing are mapped onto her in such a way that it looks like she is wearing hot pants (only goes down the thigh about a quarter of the way). Frankly she looks like she is on her way to a disco, not going out to fight deadly monsters.
My NE druid is the same way. The novice robes were relatively demure and flow well, but it seemed each time I'd get a better bit of armor, she'd be wearing less and less. I live in fear of the day I find a Bard's Thong of Incredible Spirit Boosting.
At first I thought, "Mind control satellites? No way!" But now I can't remember how we lived without them.
------
WoW PC's of significance
Vaimadarsa Pavis Hykim Jakaleel Odayla Odayla
Hi,

The shirt color and the skin color are similar, but even to my color challenged eyes, there is some difference. The thin stripe of skin between the bottom of the shirt and the top of the pants is pretty well visible. I doubt the effect was intentional since there is a fair range of skin tones available for all races.

--Pete

How big was the aquarium in Noah's ark?

Actually, that character is wearing a blue shirt. The white and green are all part of one piece of clothing (which looks like a softball shirt, to me). And, yes, I can adventure with it. It gives me 17 Armor and +3 to Stamina. :)
-TheDragoon