And so it shall be reborn....
This is it: the ladder is resetting tomorrow. 11:30 AM UTC. That is (i think) 7:30 AM EST. For those of you on eastern time who get up to play at 7:30, I salute you. Being a teenager, I unfortunately will not be able to get online until later, because teenagers are genetically coded to hibernate no matter how hot or cold it is outside lol.

Let the games (re)begin!
Yeoman,Jul 7 2004, 08:55 PM Wrote:because teenagers are genetically coded to hibernate no matter how hot or cold it is outside lol.
:lol:

Aye, Bon Chance to my fellow lurkers!

I just picked up Herodotus again, and I have to try my best to stay away from the ladder ordeal. But I do have a question for the fellow lurkers,

Is the "Lurkerlounge" Channel on USeast still in use? Unless there is an alternate channel, I suggest that everyone flock to channel Lurkerlounge for some 1.10 Ladder Season 2 chummy goodness.

So sayeth the Munk
About the time you stopped playing, Munk, that channel died. Hopefully we can revive it ^_^
BANANAMAN SEZ: SHUT UP LADIES. THERE IS ENOF BANANA TO GO AROUND. TOOT!
Well, it's too bad that some people have found a way to convert non-ladder to ladder. A couple hours after the new ladder starts and the economy is already going to be screwed by this.
edited