3-Socket Phase Blade
So, this is what i want
Superior Ethereal Phase Blade
+15% ED, 3 Sockets
(yeah, right)

so i can make a crescent moon for my frost zealot.

Beeing realistical, any ethereal phase blade would do. I heard that ethereal dimensional blades can be upgraded via the cube recipe... Is it the same as for uniques? Do i have to make the runeword before upgrading? (so it becomes kind of unique) Can i upgrade AFTER creating the runeword?

The AS states than "ethereal items can be upgraded with this recipe" does it refer to ANY ethereal item, just unique ethereal items, or also regular ethereal items? Can a regular item be upgraded?
Blind me please,
I am on my hands and knees
I can only pray
Take my sun away, away...
You can only upgrade unique and rare items via cube. You can not upgrade normal, ethereal or magic items. Obviosily, you can not upgrade runeworded items.
Quote:I heard that ethereal dimensional blades can be upgraded via the cube recipe

Only if they're rare or unique.

Quote:The AS states than "ethereal items can be upgraded with this recipe" does it refer to ANY ethereal item, just unique ethereal items, or also regular ethereal items? Can a regular item be upgraded?

It refers to ethereal unique items. Only rares and uniques can be upgraded with the normal-to-exceptional and exceptional-to-elite recipes. Runewords don't count as either.

Edit: slightly inaccurate AND too late. ;-)
You don't know what you're talking about.
edited
edited
Can you upgrade normal uniques to exceptional uniques and then to elite uniques? :o
Lol, I didn't know you could upgrade 'em. How can you do it?
Read the cube recipes pgae on the AS.