faster regeneration rate question
just wanna ask if sum1 know the max faster regeneration rate ....i know it dedends on the char type ..... (for a assasin if posssible)

so...plz send me sumthing about this... <_<
Are you talking about mana regeneration or replenish life?

In both cases, there is no cap and it doesn't depend on the character type. The maximum is determined solely by how equipment availability.
im talking about faster hit regeneration rate.....heh
You mean faster hit recovery? That does depends on the character class and sometimes the weapon.

Breakpoints
Ok, let's try this again.

"Fast hit regeneration rate" does not exist in diablo 2. Fast hit recovery exists, faster mana regeneration exists, replenish life exists, just to name a few. So take a deep breath and think to yourself "if I were someone with more intelligence than a rock, and I could speak properly, what question would I ask?" Then try again.

This forum is not pubbie b.net, and it's not the battle net forums. If you can't post in a more legible way, well, don't let the trout hit you on the way out.

gekko
"Life is sacred and you are not its steward. You have stewardship over it but you don't own it. You're making a choice to go through this, it's not just happening to you. You're inviting it, and in some ways delighting in it. It's not accidental or coincidental. You're choosing it. You have to realize you've made choices."
-Michael Ventura, "Letters@3AM"
burn.
"Just as individuals are born, mature, breed and die, so do societies, civilizations and governments."
Muad'Dib - Children of Dune
Well said, well done.
"Yay! We did it!"
"Who are you?"
"Um, uh... just ... a guy." *flee*