For Gnomeregan!
Quite a few of the Loungers are reaching the proper age for Gnomeregan (level 30ish). Let's lead an assault there this weekend. Who's up for Saturday at 8:00 PM game server time?

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Assuming I'm not getting too high in level (I believe I'll be 36 by the weekend.) then I'm in.
One day, the Champions of the Fierce Bunny will ride again...<!--sizec--><!--/sizec-->
Bolty,Jul 20 2004, 06:46 AM Wrote:Quite a few of the Loungers are reaching the proper age for Gnomeregan (level 30ish).&nbsp; Let's lead an assault there this weekend.&nbsp; Who's up for Saturday at 8:00 PM game server time?

-Bolty
Whoa. 8pm server time equals 11pm EST. Don't think I'll be able to swing starting something like Gnomeregan that late. Though if you made it closer to 8:30pm Est I could probably swing that...
One thing I will suggest to you when you go, bring as many area of effect attacks as you possibly can. Bring dynamite, mages with blizzard, flamestrike, or arcane explosion, and whatever else you can muster. You will be attacked by a LOT of enemies at once.
Alas, the plan is that this weekend I shall be in a tent far from Iron Forge or Gnomeregan. No computers, no electricity.
"I may be old, but I'm not dead."
I'm good to go. Ackland should be 29 at least (probably 30) by then, and I have about 5 or 6 quests in there just waiting to get completed...
"Yay! We did it!"
"Who are you?"
"Um, uh... just ... a guy." *flee*
Just a reminder - a Gnomeregan party will be forming tonight at 8:00 PM server time. If you can, come early; if we get 5 players together before that start time, we can give it a go then.

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Did it happen? I am back in Azeroth and would be pleased to do my part to help the gnomes.
"I may be old, but I'm not dead."