Rogues and Priests to get talents
http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.aspx...t=50#post146663

Not TOO surprising, really. I would imagine that the last class to get talents would be the Warlock, as it is the least fleshed-out class. Druids are being reworked as well, so talents there would have been a surprise. But I'd have expected Paladins to get talents before Priests.

If they also add the priest-specific quests they've been creating, the priest class will be much more set in stone.

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Bolty,Jul 22 2004, 06:36 AM Wrote:But I'd have expected Paladins to get talents before Priests.
I'd like to see a few more options for combat for pallys. I understand that they were overpowered in the last push but combat with them can be a bit boring at times. Crusader strike, crusader strike, Holy strike. Then repeat the process. At least with a warrior I find myself watching the rage level so I can use the various abilities like Demoralizing shout, rend, hamstring etc. :)

I would like to see the cooldown on fist of justice shortened. 2 minutes is pretty long for something that is meant to be the main way a pally has of stopping a mob from running away and is by far the best way to interrupt a caster. I agree a cooldown is necessary but maybe not as long as 2 minutes. :)

It will be interesting to see what they do with Talents for the Paladin though.
Bolty,Jul 22 2004, 07:36 AM Wrote:But I'd have expected Paladins to get talents before Priests.
Actually, I just realized that Paladins will possibly be the last ones to get Talents. When Blizzard introduces talents to any other class, they're adding them for both the Horde and the Alliance characters. Unfortunately, to add them to the Paladin would necessitate them adding talents to the Shaman as well, for it is the Horde equivalent. One "class" = two separate talent trees to work out.

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Bolty,Jul 22 2004, 04:32 PM Wrote:Actually, I just realized that Paladins will possibly be the last ones to get Talents.  When Blizzard introduces talents to any other class, they're adding them for both the Horde and the Alliance characters.  Unfortunately, to add them to the Paladin would necessitate them adding talents to the Shaman as well, for it is the Horde equivalent.  One "class" = two separate talent trees to work out.
Bingo. I was just about to write the same thing.

However, I still expect the Druid and Warlocks to get their talents last, because of their unpopularity and how much work they need. I'll bet the shaman and paladin get their talents next.

Can't wait for priest talents!
Nope, the last class to get talents will be Hunters.

But before that, probably Shamans and Druids will be last, since they were the last to be implemented. Maybe Shamans and Warlocks, but definately a Shaman somewhere in there.
We should set up a betting pool. lol