PSA - Known Mage Talent Bugs
http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.aspx...t=36#post138330

Just FYI, since many here don't peruse the Blizzard forums for the good nuggets o' info.

I have yet to spend any talent points on my mage - I find that not being able to redistribute them during the beta in order to test them is ludicrous, and I'm waiting for when they allow that (which may happen next phase).

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
/unlurk

I suggest that the points may be refunded with the next patch. This would mean you have lost the ability to test one setup until then.

YMMV.

/lurk
Hi,

I suggest that the points may be refunded with the next patch.

Blizzard has said that the talents will not be reassignable. For now that is the *official* position. To assume the opposite and act on that assumption is a bit risky. Since this is a beta, things can change. A number of suggestions have been made ranging from total reset with each major patch to to complete freedom for the player to reset at any time to a slow and gradual (a point a day type numbers) reassignment of talents. But those are suggestions which Blizzard may or may not take.

--Pete

How big was the aquarium in Noah's ark?

Kat has said that they're planning to allow *beta* testers to reassign talent points via some mechanism, simply to allow players to test the talents thoroughly. Release version players aren't supposed to be able to do that, however. We'll see.
Link to the actual thread.
-TheDragoon
Hi,

Looks like Kat's message was posted a few hours after my post above. The ancient Babylonian (?) adage, "And this too shall pass away" applies to beta tests with a vengeance :)

--Pete

How big was the aquarium in Noah's ark?