Attack rating suggestions
I have a new starting amazon that's basically a lightning amazon that uses strafe to attack lightning immunes. Because most of the points are going into attacking, I won't have much for penetrate, so what arer some other ways to get high attack rating?

I already have in mind blessed aim mercs, andheard two pieces of an angelic set give a lot of attack rating. Is there anything else that people suggest for extra attack rating? Items are whatever I find, something my other two ladder characters find since this is multiplayer, and trading.
I may be dead, but I'm not old (source: see lavcat)

The gloves come off, I'm playing hardball. It's fourth and 15 and you're looking at a full-court press. (Frank Drebin in The Naked Gun)

Some people in forums do the next best thing to listening to themselves talk, writing and reading what they write (source, my brother)
A couple of ideas:

Lava Gout battle gauntlets (lvl 10 enchant 101%AR boost) or a Demon Limb (lvl 23 enchant charges - 218%AR?) on switch are good sources of AR. Demon limb has quite high str requirements (133), so putting in a hel rune can be useful for a pure bowie. Unsure how much str you'll end up with naturally though.

Once enchant has fired you can switch out lava gout for about 6 minutes. Demon limb charges last at least 10 minutes. As long as you're not using a red bow/weapon you'll be able to tell when the charge has worn off without having to strictly monitor your char screen (or use a stopwatch :))

Not clear from your post if you know this: the angelic set ring is the piece of the set that gives the monster AR bonus (12 per clvl) when coupled with one other item from the set. The amulet is likely to be the least intrusive other part of the set you'll be after.

//edit: This page can be incredibly useful for looking up information on specific sources of mods from uniques/sets/runewords. You might find some wild and wacky ideas there :)
Hi

Ravenfrost gives a nice boost both to Dex and to AR. Why not equip dual Ravenfrosts :P
Prophecy of Deimos
“The world doesn’t end with water, fire, or cold. I’ve divined the coming apocalypse. It ends with tentacles!”
Nice site, Now I have a lot of info. Thanks. From the twon forums I have severl items that are useful.

Do yo need high levels to use most of these items since I might need them at around 60 or 70? Any good mid-level items?
I may be dead, but I'm not old (source: see lavcat)

The gloves come off, I'm playing hardball. It's fourth and 15 and you're looking at a full-court press. (Frank Drebin in The Naked Gun)

Some people in forums do the next best thing to listening to themselves talk, writing and reading what they write (source, my brother)
Lava Gout can be used at level 42 and demon limb at 63, which is not *too* high, especially when you take into account that, for most characters, AR only starts to become a real trouble in hell difficulty.

That said, there are some really great low-budget low-level items which can keep you going for a long while. My favourite of these is Hsaru's set - combining the boots and belt gives you 10AR per clvl from as low as level 3. On the first 1.10 ladder, my first character (a werewolf) wore these deep into hell. Angelic rings+amu can be worn from level 12, so they're also a great low/mid level solution.

I'm afraid I don't know all the level requirements off by heart, but those are some of the methods I've used in the past.