Lookup Table for Boss Drops
After lurking here for several years, I thought I might add something back to the community. :)

Here is an excel sheet which allows the user to lookup an set or unique item and see where which superuniques/act bosses might drop it. I'd appreciate any comments and corections.

Boss Drops

cheers, KurganXXL
Great, this is exactly what I was looking for :D

I will rewiew it when I have time :rolleyes:
The Drop Calculator in ATMA also helps out in that respect.

--T
Yes but for someone like me who is against third party programs...this is excellent.
gta- Wrote:,Aug 5 2004, 01:08 PM] Yes but for someone like me who is against third party programs...this is excellent.
Um... you have to use a third-party program to view it. ;)
You don't know what you're talking about.
lol, true :lol:
While I'm not qualified to point out possible errors (since I don't know jack about D2 stuff I can't view while in game :) ), I AM qualified to THANK YOU!!!

This is a great resource!

Thanks KurganXXL!

Greetings

Nuur
"I'm a cynical optimistic realist. I have hopes. I suspect they are all in vain. I find a lot of humor in that." -Pete

I'll remember you.
Tenshi, that ATMA program is nice, I've been looking for a program that can dump my single-player .d2s character files to show which character has which items; and it's only now that I discovered that you've written such a utility.

Are there any other "character-save-file info dumping" utility out there prior to ATMA?

(I recall there was a utility for Diablo 1 that dumps Diablo 1 character save files -- can't recall the name now, but I recall the utility was actually written to "spy" on other characters' equipment, but I don't use the said program that way but instead used it more for dumping my Diablo 1 characters equipment into log files)

~~~~

BTW, I haven't checked yet, is the ATMA program nearly 100% correct in ID'ing the equipment's stats (eg. rare items that have multiple variable properties or class-specific items with +1 or +3 skills, etc)?