Mercenary stats table (in each difficulty)
I've been sort of studying the various mercenaries stat points to see what kind of base item they can use at which mercenary levels. For instance, I noticed that you a level 1 Rogue mercenary can already use a composite bow or short battle bow (a level 1 amazon won't be able to use composite or short battle bow without some +str/dex gems/charms).

Anyway, I've sort of made some tallies of the various mercenary stats (Str, Dex, Dmg, Def, Life, Resists). I recall Spirea's site has a mercenary stat calculator, but when I tried comparing the stats generated by said calculator and the ones I jotted down, I noted some differences. So I'm wondering if anyone knows how the mercenary stats are calculated.

The Str/Dex of Spirea's calculator (which I think is valid for v1.09) seems to jibe with the v1.10 stats (maybe sometimes just off by 1 point, perhaps due to rounding -- note that I'm considering merc with no equipment and no aura/skills activated on them).

Also, a level 99 merc hired from Normal would probably differ from one hired from Nightmare and Hell difficulty (as mentioned by Spirea in his website). But the Spirea's stats for Life and Defense seem to be way off. (My v1.10 stats were jotted down from Single-Player of Diablo II LoD; and they are perhaps the same as Realms/Ladder merc stats.)

Some partial miscellaneous notes that I jotted down (v1.10 SP) are the following (might or might not be entirely correct though):

The Rogue mercenary hired from Normal difficulty:
- gains 1.25 Str, 2 Dex, 8.5 Def, 9 Life, 2% Resists per level up

The Rogue mercenary hired from Hell difficulty:
- gains 1.25 Str, 2 Dex, 22.5 Def, 30 Life, 1.25% Resists per level up

However it seem the Hell difficulty Rogue merc probably starts with lower stats (the Normal diff Rogue would attain 75% resists in Hell diff before reaching Level 99 whereas the Hell-diff Rogue probably won't reach 75% Resists in Hell when naked by Level 99 although the Hell-diff Rogue would have a much higher Life by then)

~~~~~

Anyone with more info on the other Act 2, 3, 5 mercenaries in Normal/Nightmare/Hell difficulties?
Here for a post on the AB forums or here for a downloadable Excel version.