Paladin Charger
In case you haven't seen it yet from other fansites, here's a screenie of what the Paladin's charger will look like in the next patch. Blizzard released this to fansites as an "exclusive" thingy.

[Image: wow48.jpg]

Quote:Attached is a picture of the Paladin's Warhorse, which will be added into the next patch of the World of Warcraft beta.  Like the other class-specific mounts in the game, the Warhorse will be attainable via a quest and will be available to Paladins at Level 40. 

Hope this picture gets you and your readers excited about the next patch.  If you'd like a sneak peek at a few of the big changes, be sure to catch out this forum post here: http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.aspx...&p=1#post194029

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
It's a horsey! soon I'll have 2 horseys! double the love! wheee!
Former www.diablo2.com webmaster.

When in deadly danger,
When beset by doubt,
Run in little circles,
Wave your arms and shout.
Swooky!

I still think running at fifty miles per hour is cooler than riding a horse or dire wolf, though :P
ArrayPaladins were not meant to sit in the back of the raid staring at health bars all day, spamming heals and listening to eight different classes whine about buffs.[/quote]
The original Heavy Metal Cow™. USDA inspected, FDA approved.
He looks like the kind of horses you'll use in ceremonies... not the huge and fierce warhorse I expected to see.
"Turn the key deftly in the oiled wards, and seal the hushed casket of my soul" - John Keats, "To Sleep"
Hi,

. . . not the huge and fierce warhorse I expected to see.

Well, until he kicks or bites me, I can't speak to his temperament. But I don't see anything wrong with his size. Assuming that the guy riding him is about six feet tall, that horse is about 18 hands -- and that's a pretty big horse in anybody's book. Compare that to a Clydesdale (the Budweiser horses).

Looking through the horse breeds of the world, I can find only draft horses that are that big. All the riding horses are three or more hands smaller. That horse is almost too big to ride and more suited to hauling wagons.

--Pete

How big was the aquarium in Noah's ark?

Does this mean I won't have to worry about getting the 100 gold like those other saps out there?!

Quote:Chat
The chat user interface has been revamped, and we will continue to make changes based on player feedback and designer upgrades.

Yay, they're fixing up the chat! Maybe they'll implement the changes I suggested!
"Yay! We did it!"
"Who are you?"
"Um, uh... just ... a guy." *flee*
With a horse and rider wearing plate you need a rather hefty horse.
There is zero mass to those virtual world meshes :D No mass. No gravity. Only simulated "what goes up through jump and fly commands will come down accprding to the physics of this game" --though the arguement "Its a fake world where our world rules don't apply" should suffice. No "big" horse needed. Plate armor or none.

Still, that's a BIG horse. I'm glad I'm not the stable-boy who cleans after that paladin-charger's mess! Heck, shouldn't city streets lined with horse-*&$#? :blink: Note to all you paladins out there, don't feed your horse orc-meat. Leaves a nasty smell a few hours later.
Hi,

Since you piqued my interest in the subject, I did some further Googleing and came up with this. Looks like the huge war horse is not only extinct, it is mythological as well :)

--Pete

How big was the aquarium in Noah's ark?

JustAGuy,Aug 15 2004, 04:14 AM Wrote:Does this mean I won't have to worry about getting the 100 gold like those other saps out there?!
*cough* ;)

Anyway, I'm up for doing the Charger quest with any LL pallys that are level 40 and up. :)