The Lounging Lurkers (PvP) is up and running!
Thanks to many good-hearted PvE Lurkers who made characters on the PvP server just to sign the charter, the Lounging Lurkers guild now exists on the PvP server! If you play there on the Alliance side, message Lem or I (Neriad), and we'll invite you in.
I am also pleased to announce the creation of the Lounging Lurkers PvP server guild tabard. Lem and I spent about an hour hashing out different designs and color schemes. We wanted something that looked good and yet was bold, original, and would grab people's attentions. I've already been complemented for my guild tabard. Of course, the person may have been looking in that area for other purposes, but I'd like to think it was the great tabard that attracted the person's attention. If you, too, want to wear this fabulous tabard, make an alliance character on the PvP server, and look up Lem or I, and we'll be happy to pay for yours.

[Image: neriad.jpg]
That is a perfect tabard for a PvP server. Hilarious!

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Night Elves still have that wicked eyebrow-thing going on, I see. I guess we Tauren, with our hairy hunched backs, aren't much better, though ^_^
ArrayPaladins were not meant to sit in the back of the raid staring at health bars all day, spamming heals and listening to eight different classes whine about buffs.[/quote]
The original Heavy Metal Cow™. USDA inspected, FDA approved.
It looks even more appropriate for big, burly and sulky rogue

[Image: screen2.jpg]
Every thread I read in this subforum makes me angry that I don't have the beta. I'm going to stop reading in here :( :blink:
BANANAMAN SEZ: SHUT UP LADIES. THERE IS ENOF BANANA TO GO AROUND. TOOT!
Dozer,Aug 17 2004, 02:29 AM Wrote:Every thread I read in this subforum makes me angry that I don't have the beta. I'm going to stop reading in here  :(  :blink:
You can't, once you start there's no end in sight!
"Turn the key deftly in the oiled wards, and seal the hushed casket of my soul" - John Keats, "To Sleep"
...must...leave...now...can't...help...it...no...no...no... ... ...

Greetings

Nuur
"I'm a cynical optimistic realist. I have hopes. I suspect they are all in vain. I find a lot of humor in that." -Pete

I'll remember you.