Auctioning is Fun
Something I don't do much is check out the auctions when I have a chance to see what's for sale, what the going rate of things are, etc etc. So I never know the auction value of something. Things that could sell to vendors for peanuts can be worth tons in auction, if it's rare enough - like a quest item that isn't soulbound.

Anyhow, our intrepid team of adventurers came across an Underworld Band, a purple item, from a random monster in Uldaman. It doesn't seem to be fully working right - see the "$s1 damage" - and we didn't have much use for it anyhow. The suggestion arose - why don't we just auction it and split the proceeds?

[Image: wow51.jpg]

That was a good idea.

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Sorry I have no feel for the economy since Im not in beta.
It's amazing how much people will pay for purple lettering, isn't it?
Maybe these items will change in the next patch (which hopefully we'll see on monday). Blizzard mentioned they reworked most items and also mentioned they wanted to add more ooomph to purple items.
Former www.diablo2.com webmaster.

When in deadly danger,
When beset by doubt,
Run in little circles,
Wave your arms and shout.
I've never even had a gold piece - that's incredible ^_^
ArrayPaladins were not meant to sit in the back of the raid staring at health bars all day, spamming heals and listening to eight different classes whine about buffs.[/quote]
The original Heavy Metal Cow™. USDA inspected, FDA approved.
I have to wonder now what this thing is like with the item buffing that was done.
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.