Need Free or cracked version of D1
I really want to find a free download or a cracked version of Diablo, I don't want to steal or anything but I have been hunting a copy for years, I've looked at flea markets and yard sales and game shops, and I just can't find a single copy anywhere. So I've resorted to going this route.

Any help at all would be greatly appreciated

Krod
How about buying a retail one?

These can be found in really obscure places such as Amazon.com.
I cant shop online because I don't have a credit card.
Thanks for the link though, I might get a friend to order it for me.
Quote:I really want to find a free download or a cracked version of Diablo, I don't want to steal or anything but I have been hunting a copy for years, I've looked at flea markets and yard sales and game shops, and I just can't find a single copy anywhere. So I've resorted to going this route.

Krod

Hmm. I've got 2 legitimate copies of Diablo 1 -- one was the standalone boxed version and the other copy is from the Diablo 2 compendium (boxed set that included Diablo 1 & 2). Haven't been playing the game for many years now, I think I still have those boxes... anyway, I believe there's some older games that have been made for portable USB out there...
Go to battle.net, you can now order downloadable copies of all blizzard games, including Diablo 1.
Quote:I really want to find a free download or a cracked version of Diablo, I don't want to steal or anything but I have been hunting a copy for years, I've looked at flea markets and yard sales and game shops, and I just can't find a single copy anywhere. So I've resorted to going this route.

Krod

Well, you could just get a battle chest (if you dont have d2) and diablo will be there.
If you want hellfire after that, ur gonna have to go to amazon.com or something like that like earlier osts said.