Uldaman
I managed to talk with a GM today about the fact that Sharanna couldn't tank the entirety of hte encounter at the end of Uldaman. He directed me to this post as a possible solution to the problem. He seemed to have been of the opinion that we could have won that fight with the linked strategy. Anyone want to help me prove him wrong this weekend and also prove that pally's are still gimped for the role of main tank? ;)
What's the level requirement for Uldaman? Level 41 too young?

41 Pally LFG ... *cough* whoops, was stuck in the WoW General Chat Channel for a second there. Maybe if I pick up a Hanzo (or is that a level 44 sword?) then I can get in on some of this action.
"Yay! We did it!"
"Who are you?"
"Um, uh... just ... a guy." *flee*
Based on my oldest rogues experience with Uldaman runs, I can attest that the linked strategy does "work". On a number of occasions before this push we did that instance with a party consisting of a rogue, a priest, and three paladins with one of the paladins tanking the end boss while the priest and rogue dealt with the adds as they appeared. The boss was first pulled out of the room and back up the stairs where the first paladin tanked him. The priest and rogue positioned themselves at the bottom of the stairs and dealt with the adds as they appeared. Iirc, a second paladin assisted the main tank by keeping him healed. The third paladin (which could as well have been a second rogue) sort of roamed between the location where the boss was and the location where the adds were being dispatched. When the boss got down to about 30 percent life, the big minions (name forgotten) appeared and started up the stairs. At that point all party members rushed up the stairs and ganged up on the big boss killing him before the big minions could reach his position. I am not able to tell you what sort of gear the tanking paladin was wearing but I have to assume it was optimal. We did this on a number of occasions, sometimes with a mage rather than a third paladin, but always with one of the paladins functioning as the main tank. The strategy always worked. What NEVER worked was when we all remained in the main room and tried to do the same thing. Pulling the boss up the stairs was the key since it spread out those big minions which would otherwise have entered the fray at once.
Just for the record, I've been in groups that have used that strategy twice successfully, minus the up the stairs bit. We fought him right there in the middle of the room. At least one group was all 50s except me at 45, and I think the other was 45 to 50. One group had two tank types and I think the other had two priests.
One day, the Champions of the Fierce Bunny will ride again...<!--sizec--><!--/sizec-->
You might want to hold off on Uldaman until they do some work on the end boss. Seems this patch broke him. Was there tonight with a group trying to get Ori through it and we could not get the end boss to animate for more than 5 seconds before he reset and became a statue again. Of the 15 times we tried to get him to go (and a GM was there for a large number of it), only once did he actually activate and fight (and then he was invisible to everyone, but we could target him with tab). The group I was with almost pulled it off until the 2 45+ spawned early (there were still about 6 white guys to spawn). But as I said, the end boss is not working correctly right now so you'll want to hold off until they fix him.
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.
Bleh. Thats disheartening. Was hoping to finish it this weekend...We could still run back up to SM for your mace and Chapeau. ;D
Not sure I want the mace from the Dominatrix of Light or the chapeau unless it has become better than the +18 Spirit, +18 Intellect black mageweave headband.

Also, I found out that you can run the giantess in Uldaman as many times as you want, even if you have completed the explore the chamber quest (group I was with last night had taken her down a number of times with everyone having completed the quest). So, I would rather make several runs again the giantess and Trogg boss to the the two cloth items (the shirt from the Trogg and the pants off the Giantess...that just sounded really, really bad... :P )
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.