Everyone
Hi everyone I have been lurking for quite a bit now and I was wondering do any of you have time to play. What realm do you play on?

Also I am about to start a new character and not sure what to pick I have been a Barbarien,Paladin and Necromancer which are getting a little boring. I only play Diablo 2 classic and am upgrading maybe in the next week.

Hopefully you will help my new character get hrough all the acts and we can become good mates.

Erised....
It would be nice if you would reply.
You can check some of our profiles for that info. I, for instance, play LoD, HCL. And for which character, I say Necromancer. :P Make a curse necromancer. (Elric has a guide to cursing somewhere, it's from an older patch though)
I love playing a bowazon so would recommend that character type. Really powerful. I'm on useast.
Welcome to the Lounge

There used to be a Lurker Lounge channel and games. I don't know what the current status is, perhaps someone could update us

The Amazon Basin offers a facility to play games in a controlled environment (ie no pking, cheating or abuse):
http://www.theamazonbasin.com/d2/new_to_th...basin_guide.php
An Elemental Druid?

The pace of play is not necessarily as fast, and you may have to innovate a bit to deal with double and triple immunes, but they are pretty fun and there are lots of nice pelts that help boost skill points.

Occhi
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete
Bowzons tend to get too gear-dependent, I would try a javazon if you want the amazon route. You get an awesome character with maxed Lightning Fury, Pierce, and Valk. And if you play USEast on ladder I can give you a pair of Titans i have laying around :P
BANANAMAN SEZ: SHUT UP LADIES. THERE IS ENOF BANANA TO GO AROUND. TOOT!
Javazons are super fun. I have a level 88 now thats stellar. I also have a 91 elemental dru that is extremely strong with minimal equip as well. I find both extremely fun to play, which says a lot since i almost always get an itch for a new char by level 80.

The proof's in the pudding. Try either one.

I'm on USeast a lot. The lurkerlounge channel is sort of dead, I've tried to revive it but due to bnet putting you in stasis rather than in a channel everytime you quit a game, its hard to keep going.

The long and short of it is that I don't really know what to do about that anymore. My current account is Anexos. feel free to message me whenever, mention you're in the LL and we'll pick up a game.

Dozer, play with me you old fool.

Cheers,

Munk
What kind of necromancer? If it isn't a skeleton one those are fun, especially since after skeletons and mastery it's a mix&match build.

I personally like anything with several different types of attacks and spells, especially characters with both ranged attacks and minions (see my forum name), which includes elemental druids, amazons, and necromancers, mostly, although I have an assasin that's fun too. It's more fun for me to use several different spells than just shoot away all the time, at least for me.

I saw you in amazon basin forums I think, I also play there and have a couple of low level characters on USEast if you're interested in other games.
I may be dead, but I'm not old (source: see lavcat)

The gloves come off, I'm playing hardball. It's fourth and 15 and you're looking at a full-court press. (Frank Drebin in The Naked Gun)

Some people in forums do the next best thing to listening to themselves talk, writing and reading what they write (source, my brother)
Quote:Erised[LE]

Nice to see another HP fan :)
Well , I am getting totally fed up of all these "Realm downs" so I am going to leave Europe when these occur to try out say USEAST , if anyone would like to try Europe , PM me , maybe we can sort out some gear between us .

Take care
Take care
;) Ill spot u a bow or to if u decide to make a zon im currently making a furyzon us east ill help wit ure outfit
[QUOTE] I dont believe half of what i see and none of what i hear MW
Boo-Boo,Sep 7 2004, 04: Wrote:;) Ill spot u a bow or to if u decide to make a zon im currently making a furyzon us east ill help wit ure outfit
Hi and welcome to the board!

We're always happy to see new players join our forum to discuss the fine arts of Diablo2.

Please make sure you read the Lurkerlounge forum rules as well as Elric of Grans guide to proper netiquette.

I'll highlight one important aspect:
Quote:4) Please post in real English. If English is not your first language (or even if it is *cough*), we do not mind spelling or grammatical errors...we do not mind typos from anyone either. However, we do not appreciate '|337 5|o33|<' or any unnecessary shortenings of English words - common abbreviations such as 'lvl' or 'dmg' are fine though. If you do not follow this rule, you will be flamed or ignored completely.

"u", "wit" and "ure" is not considered real English. Please take this for what it is: friendly advice.

Have fun! :)
Ask me about Norwegian humour Smile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTs9SE2sDTw
[ Wrote:Angel@Sep 7 2004, 04:46 PM]"u", "wit" and "ure" is not considered real English. Please take this for what it is: friendly advice

ure from Norway, what do u no. :)

(to the person who wrote with the abbreviations, this post is simply a joke, It's much easier to read with regular words)
I may be dead, but I'm not old (source: see lavcat)

The gloves come off, I'm playing hardball. It's fourth and 15 and you're looking at a full-court press. (Frank Drebin in The Naked Gun)

Some people in forums do the next best thing to listening to themselves talk, writing and reading what they write (source, my brother)