Zippyy and noob questions
Hey guys. Most of you probably don't remember me, but I used to be a regular on Diablo, D2, SC, and WC3 in the old DSF channels on bnet. Public Chat DSF-1, Diablo Retail DSF-1, etc.

Anyway, I just got into the stress test, and I was wondering what realm most lurkers play on. I've read the first seven or so pages of the forum, but I haven't seen what realm the Lounging Lurkers use.

Oh, one more thing. Bolty, if you happen to read this post, can you confirm something for me? Stored in the vast array of random and useless facts that constitute the majority of my memory, is the number 10003, which I recall as being the account number (when there was such a thing) attatched to your Bolty account on bnet. Am I right, or am I losing my mind?

Good to be back. :)
The error occurred on line -1.
Zippyy,Sep 9 2004, 12:33 PM Wrote:Stored in the vast array of random and useless facts that constitute the majority of my memory, is the number 10003, which I recall as being the account number (when there was such a thing) attatched to your Bolty account on bnet.  Am I right, or am I losing my mind?
You are correct, El'Zippo. :) I had the B.net account number #10003 for many years, until they stopped identifying users by account numbers.

Welcome back! Hopefully someone can fill you in about the Stress Test; I'm not in it myself so I don't know.

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Zippyy,Sep 9 2004, 09:33 AM Wrote:Hey guys.  Most of you probably don't remember me
Jesus. Talk about the definition of "long time". Whatever happened to Neb :)
[Image: 25908kuenZ.png]
Omega, my favorite nemesis! So nice to see you. Anyway, Neb vanished into the ether. Last I heard she was neck-deep in Everquest with no hope of escape. Now I have a real girl :lol:

"Good" to see you again. :D
Here's my impression of Neb.

* DeeBye giggles!
So, horribly, accurately bad. ;)

Ah, how I miss those days...

. . . :( Now I feel old.
Roland *The Gunslinger*
Those were the days, to be sure.

At least once a day I am overwhelmed by nostalgia for those days and burst into tears.

Edit: I am not good at typing words.