I can't hit Zhevra!
So I'm a LV13 Tauren Warrior running around in The Barrens, killing stuff and questing, as is normal. Thing is, I'm having problems hitting Zhevra that are the same level as me. While my Shaman had issues hitting damned near anything with his puny little hammer, my Warrior's woes seem to be restricted to Zhevra and Hyenas (though Hyenas are a few levels above me, so that's understandable.)

While this wouldn't be terribly disconcerting normally, my LV13 Warrior EASILY slew a LV18 Night Elf Rogue multiple times without dying (died the first time, though Rend killed the Rogue post-mortem), and pretty much never missed.

Anyone else seem to have issues hitting certain mobs?
ArrayPaladins were not meant to sit in the back of the raid staring at health bars all day, spamming heals and listening to eight different classes whine about buffs.[/quote]
The original Heavy Metal Cow™. USDA inspected, FDA approved.
Blizzard removed level penalty (which prevents you from hitting higher level mobs) for pvp. Meaning your chance to hit the lvl 18 rogue only depends on his defense and your skill in weapon, so thats why you had little trouble hitting him.
I suppose that makes PvP a little more fair - perhaps I should have joined some of those raids.

At any rate, has anyone else experienced this?
ArrayPaladins were not meant to sit in the back of the raid staring at health bars all day, spamming heals and listening to eight different classes whine about buffs.[/quote]
The original Heavy Metal Cow™. USDA inspected, FDA approved.