European closed beta almost ready
An official announcement on the Euro Blizzard site regarding the EU beta has appeared:

Quote:European World of Warcraft Closed Beta Test Starting Later This Month!
Over the past few weeks, our growing European teams have been striving to prepare the technical platform to support the beta test, and we are now in the final stages of implementing the required technology. It is our intention to post an announcement very soon that indicates the specific date in September when the European World of Warcraft closed beta test will start. Under the current schedule, the first wave of selected testers will be notified by e-mail a couple of days before the Beta launch. Thank you for your patience, and we hope to have you playing World of Warcraft as soon as possible!

They've been so slow I can't even recall when I signed up for this. My slightly disgruntled feeling is that regardless of whether there is a character wipe on release we're coming in 6 months late.

Gonna have to be a damn good game to make it worth playing despite that
Yeah I saw this some days ago , cant wait . Sign up for the Euro beta was only in the last couple of months I believe . Anyway , pick me pick me . Now Dragon Empires has bitten the dust I believe this will be where my cash will be invested .

Take care
Take care