The Diablo Clone cometh (maybe)
Quote:Oh, BTW, I hope you know the endless-run trick, or that game will be gone in the morning

Kindly enlighten me please, burning in mules is such a chore. Thank you.
- SoulEdge -
"*burp* too many pots, I need to pee..."
In act 1, make sure Charsi is standing right by her anvil. Move between the stash and the rocky L-shaped fence. Move cursor over Charsi (should be just viewable) and click.
[Image: Screenshot017.jpg]

He will then keep running, and you can go play Silent Hill 4 or something till the rune is burned in.

Make sure he's stuck like this:

[Image: Screenshot018.jpg]
Ask me about Norwegian humour Smile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTs9SE2sDTw
SoulEdge,Sep 15 2004, 07:11 PM Wrote:Kindly enlighten me please, burning in mules is such a chore. Thank you.
There is another way that seems to work too. I sometimes have trouble getting the run to "catch" so I usually use this. Put something to cast on the right mouse button. If the character/mule has no spells, I use an identify scroll. Click and hold the right button. If you are running in a window, move the pointer outside the window. If not, you can tape down the button. The character will keep trying to cast. For the id scroll, if the pointer is not over something to id, it will just keep casting over and over. If it is a spell, the spell will cast (something that will cast in town) until the mana runs out. They will then complain about mana until it recharges enough to cast again. I just burned in a barb mule last night with the id scroll. I started it going and then left to run some errands. A couple hours later, I picked up my machine and there he was, still trying to id that spot on the ground. Oh yeah, one more thing. At least when running windowed, if the screen saver activates, the casting will stop and the connection will eventually be lost (30 minutes?). I get around this by using the power settings instead of the screen saver. I turn the screen saver off (pick none) and use the power saver settings to turn off the monitor after a set time. It works for me. YMMV.
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."