Does Knockback work with Exploding Arrow?
I have not played Diablo for a very long time now and I am very excited to have started and be playing a Missile Enchantress again. I had so much fun with them in Season 1 and I just found a KuKu bow which I promptly socketed, but now my dilemma:

If I put a Nef Rune (knockback) in my bow, does the Knockback work with the Exploding Arrow by forcing the monsters back? I've noticed that Exploding Arrow seems to already have some sort of built in Knockback because when I fire it into a crowd, they are all "pushed" back a few feet. I thought this was perhaps from the damage I deal, like a stun recovery, and have yet to try it on crowds with a huge amount of hit points so I cannot prove or disprove this as of yet. If Nef does work with what I've observed with Exploding Arrow, then monsters will be flying backwards :lol: .
"The true value of a human being is determined primarily by the measure and the sense in which he has attained liberation from the self." -Albert Einsetin
I've never actually experimented with it myself, but from the way other skills work, I'd guess it only works with the physical arrow and not the the radius blast.
Alea Jacta Est - Caesar
Guild Wars account: Lurker Wyrm
Indeed. Knockback does work with exploding arrow but only on the arrow itself.