Europe d/l test
European soon-to-be (**hope**) Beta testers can try out the by now infamous Blizzard downloader at the european WoW sites.

German page
French page
Enlish page

Give it a try and despair!! Muahahahaha!!

err, sorry :)

The Mac downloader gives me around 30K d/l right now, no problems so far (it even recognized by itself that I "appear to be behind a firewall". I'll have to check if this is true :lol: ).

Greetings

Nuur
"I'm a cynical optimistic realist. I have hopes. I suspect they are all in vain. I find a lot of humor in that." -Pete

I'll remember you.
What? Are the European beta testers still not selected, and the beta started??

By the way: I've won a bet. When Blizzard announced by the end of 2003 that WOW will be in stores in 2004 (read: SOON™), I said on a German fansite that it will not be out before spring/summer 2005. After checking the new estimated release date of WOW on Amazon.de, it seems I've won ;)

PS: How can I change the board colors from white/blue to something else?
"Man only plays when in the full meaning of the word he is a man, and he is only completely a man when he plays." -- Friedrich von Schiller
nobbie,Sep 29 2004, 07:59 AM Wrote:PS: How can I change the board colors from white/blue to something else?
[right][snapback]56673[/snapback][/right]

http://www.lurkerlounge.com/forums/index...topic=4407
And Blizzard will also fail to start the European Beta "later this month" (read: today) for sure.
Bah says I need to upgrade my ethernet card , and going by the dl'd drivers for these things , it's beyond me to put right , so no beta for me , until I can figure how to update this in xp :/

Take care
Take care
NuurAbSaal,Sep 29 2004, 10:27 AM Wrote:European soon-to-be (**hope**) Beta testers can try out the by now infamous Blizzard downloader at the european WoW sites.

Well, I never got a reply after my sign-up, so meh :)