Can this be fixed?
Click post or reply to a post. Then click outside the text box. Now push the "enter" key.

I see this causing a lot of frustration in the future.
Sir_Die_alot,Sep 30 2004, 12:25 PM Wrote:Click post or reply to a post. Then click outside the text box. Now push the "enter" key.

I see this causing a lot of frustration in the future.
[right][snapback]56757[/snapback][/right]

Interesting...I dunno if this can be fixed or not but I can see how it would be frustrating.
It doesn't do anything for me. What's it do for you guys?
Clicking out of the box selects the "add reply" or "post" button and pushing enter does that action. <_<
Must be an IE thing. It doesn't happen in Firefox.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Gnollguy,Sep 30 2004, 03:17 PM Wrote:Must be an IE thing.&nbsp; It doesn't happen in Firefox.
[right][snapback]56763[/snapback][/right]

I think you are correct.
DeeBye,Sep 30 2004, 07:28 PM Wrote:I think you are correct.
[right][snapback]56765[/snapback][/right]

This is testing it in Opera.

Edit: Doesn't seem to affect Opera either, just another insentive for you lazy guys to get far away from IE :P

SD
ShadowDragon,Sep 30 2004, 01:25 PM Wrote:This is testing it in Opera.

Edit: Doesn't seem to affect Opera either, just another insentive for you lazy guys to get far away from IE&nbsp; :P

SD
[right][snapback]56767[/snapback][/right]

Everything bad happens in IE. ;)
With great power comes the great need to blame other people.
Guild Wars 2: (ArchonWing.9480) 
Battle.net (ArchonWing.1480)
Tal,Sep 30 2004, 02:25 PM Wrote:Interesting...I dunno if this can be fixed or not but I can see how it would be frustrating.
[right][snapback]56759[/snapback][/right]
TPJ • Founder, The Amazon Basin
I liked being able to write a new topic description in each thread to signify a new concept or idea. Now when I look at the outline view, all I see is the first few words of a post. Kind of annoying IMO.
"The true value of a human being is determined primarily by the measure and the sense in which he has attained liberation from the self." -Albert Einsetin
MEAT,Oct 1 2004, 01:47 PM Wrote:I liked being able to write a new topic description in each thread to signify a new concept or idea.&nbsp; Now when I look at the outline view, all I see is the first few words of a post.&nbsp; Kind of annoying IMO.
[right][snapback]56880[/snapback][/right]
I have my own signature. Yay.