SoJ and Raven Frost - where
I have been through Normal and Nightmare and both Cow levels and some Hell in an SP game. I am playing as a Druid werewolf and finding Hell a struggle.

I use a Griz and cold mage (Lvl 73), but often have to haul butt. I figured if I could find a cannot freeze item and a shimmering charm, I could dispense with some of the resist charms and get some better offensive items.

Since I have very few semi rare runes and never seen SoJ or Raven Frost, what can I do to handle at least the first act of Hell?

I have Tiamat's Rebuke and Haemou's Adamant, I use Aldur's Rhythm as my one handed weapon.

I have Ancients Pledge I could use, but I hate to give up the damage from the Rebuke. My two handed weapon is Hwanin's Justice, but I have to give up the resist from the shield. I am not sure the extra speed and a bit more damage is going to make the difference.

I can get most of my resist up to near max even in hell. The low leeching makes it hard to stand toe to toe.

I have maxed Lycan and Were and have about 14 in Fury.

So any suggestion?
Since I have very few semi rare runes and never seen SoJ or Raven Frost, what can I do to handle at least the first act of Hell?

Perhaps this will help:

http://strategy.diabloii.net/news.php?id=558

Or do NM Countess runs.
Prophecy of Deimos
“The world doesn’t end with water, fire, or cold. I’ve divined the coming apocalypse. It ends with tentacles!”

Thanks, that is depressing, 1000's of runs, ugh. 200% MF, not easy to come by either.

It was an interesting read.
Getting 200 is easy enough. I see amulets, boots and gloves at shops all the time with 30+ on them, and for the other hundred or so you can just fill a 4 socket armor with ptopaz's. If you want to go higher, just get a 3 socket helm and fill that with the yellow gems as well. As for having to sacrifice your other equipment, it shouldn't be a problem if you're running with a level 70+ character (or lower if you're not playing an equipment heavy build, like a javazon or sorc).
Alea Jacta Est - Caesar
Guild Wars account: Lurker Wyrm
Well, your Merc automatically gets your MF level, plus what you give him in equipment, so just socket some PTs and let him do the killing.
Prophecy of Deimos
“The world doesn’t end with water, fire, or cold. I’ve divined the coming apocalypse. It ends with tentacles!”
Wyrm,Oct 1 2004, 05:12 PM Wrote:Getting 200 is easy enough.  I see amulets, boots and gloves at shops all the time with 30+ on them, and for the other hundred or so you can just fill a 4 socket armor with ptopaz's.  If you want to go higher, just get a 3 socket helm and fill that with the yellow gems as well.  As for having to sacrifice your other equipment, it shouldn't be a problem if you're running with a level 70+ character (or lower if you're not playing an equipment heavy build, like a javazon or sorc).
[right][snapback]56861[/snapback][/right]

I guess I never even notice items with MF on them. I will keep my eyes open and maybe try to sockets something with perfects.