European Closed Beta Test Starts
official site

Check your e-mail and I hope many European lurkers get in.

*off to check e-mail*
- SoulEdge -
"*burp* too many pots, I need to pee..."
I'm sure they have a good reason for not including me. :angry: Perhaps they love me too much? Perhaps they're scared of what I would do? Perhaps my ego is too inflated? Perhaps not letting my email addy expire (aargh) would have helped?

Have fun all ya beta testers, and actually test instead of exploiting bugs like the yankees and Koreans, k? :)
Nothing is impossible if you believe in it enough.

Median 2008 mod for Diablo II
<span style="color:gray">New skills, new AIs, new items, new challenges...
06.dec.2006: Median 2008 1.44
no e-mail for me either... :(

*skulking* <_<
- SoulEdge -
"*burp* too many pots, I need to pee..."
*whine* no e-mail for me either.

We can still hope for one tomorrow and later :)
No e-mail for me either (yet) ...
"Man only plays when in the full meaning of the word he is a man, and he is only completely a man when he plays." -- Friedrich von Schiller
Not to complain or anything, but it would have been nice of them to perhaps invite the Europeans in the US beta to the European one, but that has appearantly not happened either. Oh well.
There are three types of people in the world. Those who can count and those who can't.
die Hoffnung stirbt zuletzt...

no email for me yet (or any of the 10+ friends who registered)

::waits::

Nuur
"I'm a cynical optimistic realist. I have hopes. I suspect they are all in vain. I find a lot of humor in that." -Pete

I'll remember you.
Oh dear, I replied to the wrong thread to complain :)

No E-mail either.

Then again, they'd need a giant set of pliers to pull me out of CoH :lol:

EDIT: Nuur, our member numbers... :ph34r:
No luck here, so I'll just finish my Ph.D. and hope that WoW goes gold after my disputatio.

Prophecy of Deimos
“The world doesn’t end with water, fire, or cold. I’ve divined the coming apocalypse. It ends with tentacles!”
[quote=NuurAbSaal,Oct 2 2004, 02:28 PM]
die Hoffnung stirbt zuletzt...

It says at the website that only the English language is going out and that the German version will come later, so we perhaps still have a chance.

After all we're Lurkers ^_^
Prophecy of Deimos
“The world doesn’t end with water, fire, or cold. I’ve divined the coming apocalypse. It ends with tentacles!”
looks like we're going to be WoW "lurkers" too :(

I blame Bolty. He should have arranged immediate Beta slots for all members of the Lounge. He really should. Argh. Me sad.

:)

@Walkiry: Heh, :ph34r: indeed

Greetings

Nuur
"I'm a cynical optimistic realist. I have hopes. I suspect they are all in vain. I find a lot of humor in that." -Pete

I'll remember you.