These email services are getting ridiculous
http://www.hriders.com/Membership/XUDLogin.asp

Who the heck needs 100 GB of webmail storage? Hell, I don't even have that much storage on my computer. I must admit that a 500MB attachment filesize limit does intrigue me.

The funniest part of this is that it's being offered by HellaciousRiders.com. Yeah, it's a biker website :blink:

Although this isn't going to replace my Gmail account, you may begin sending me emails with outrageously large attachments to deebye@hriders.com.
Wow... How they can afford this just boggles the noodle (mine anyway)
unrealshadow13,Oct 1 2004, 10:09 PM Wrote:Wow... How they can afford this just boggles the noodle (mine anyway)
[right][snapback]56898[/snapback][/right]

They are definitely gambling on the idea that no one will ever use up that much space. I mean, it's practically impossible to store that much stuff using webmail. The largest cost for them is bandwidth, and I have no idea how they can afford it. Seeing as though they are bikers, I don't think I want to know.
DeeBye,Oct 2 2004, 04:18 AM Wrote:I mean, it's practically impossible to store that much stuff using webmail.
[right][snapback]56902[/snapback][/right]

Unless you make the mistake of posting your e-mail openly on any public forum and treat yourself to a 3-week vacation afterwards :-)
I am not trying to post like a Wanker but my english has a pretty strong krautish influence.

Feel free to flame the content but give me some slack on spelling an grammar, thanks Smile

There's no place like 127.0.0.1
unrealshadow13,Oct 2 2004, 02:09 AM Wrote:Wow... How they can afford this just boggles the noodle (mine anyway)
[right][snapback]56898[/snapback][/right]
Speaking of which; I was almost caught boggling the noodle the other day.

(I really wasn't, but I couldn't let that one slip :P)
Ask me about Norwegian humour Smile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTs9SE2sDTw
DeeBye,Oct 1 2004, 06:01 PM Wrote:Who the heck needs 100 GB of webmail storage?  Hell, I don't even have that much storage on my computer.  I must admit that a 500MB attachment filesize limit does intrigue me.
[right][snapback]56897[/snapback][/right]

There was a memo circulated through the US Government and Military several years ago to stop sending unnecessarily large Power Point presentations when a simple document in word could get the point across. Much of the bandwidth was being eaten up by information made to look pretty instead of just the information.
The Bill of No Rights
The United States has become a place where entertainers and professional athletes are mistaken for people of importance. Robert A. Heinlein