There's a new "Saxy" running around....
...Saxyswoman

For those of you that may see or hear from her, please be nice to her. Why? 'Cause it's my wife!

She signed on for the first time last night, ran around, got lost, killed a bunch of monsters, did a couple of quests and got to level 4.

Just so you guys know it's not me, but chances are, I'm not too far away...

SaxyCorp
Saxywoo,Oct 25 2004, 09:39 AM Wrote:...Saxyswoman

For those of you that may see or hear from her, please be nice to her.  Why?  'Cause it's my wife!

She signed on for the first time last night, ran around, got lost, killed a bunch of monsters, did a couple of quests and got to level 4.

Just so you guys know it's not me, but chances are, I'm not too far away...

SaxyCorp
[right][snapback]58098[/snapback][/right]

I wIll g0 4nd m4k3 a H0rD3 cH4r 4nD 0WWNx j00 wIf3!!!11one sH3 sUx0r teh BiG 0n3!!!!lololol!!!one

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
The family that slays together stays together -- Phil Ochs.
"I may be old, but I'm not dead."
Bolty,Oct 25 2004, 02:38 PM Wrote:I wIll g0 4nd m4k3 a H0rD3 cH4r 4nD 0WWNx j00 wIf3!!!11one  sH3 sUx0r teh BiG 0n3!!!!lololol!!!one

-Bolty
[right][snapback]58147[/snapback][/right]

You forget got a shift1 in there a couple times...

" wIll g0 4nd m4k3 a H0rD3 cH4r 4nD 0WWNx j00 wIf3!!!1shift1one sH3 sUx0r teh BiG 0n3!!!!lololol!!!oneshift1"

It's not 1337 until you add the shift1... :P
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.
Such should be the way of all gamers. If your S.O. is not yet a gamer, lure him or her in. This way, you have more time to play. *nods sagely*
One day, the Champions of the Fierce Bunny will ride again...<!--sizec--><!--/sizec-->
Roane,Oct 30 2004, 02:12 AM Wrote:Such should be the way of all gamers.&nbsp; If your S.O. is not yet a gamer, lure him or her in.&nbsp; This way, you have more time to play.&nbsp; *nods sagely*
[right][snapback]58646[/snapback][/right]

Best I could do was get Mrs. Tal hooked on Yahoo games. Luckily though my daughter is banging the drum for when she can play with Sharanna. ;)

So far I've been able to get by with "when you can read" but that caused her to re-double her efforts to learn how to read. :blink: