double swing and frenzy
Hello,

I would like to know which skill makes more damage/second;is it frenzy or double swing?
Double swing seems to be a good skill because it allows the barb to double the damage,since the 2 weapons hit the target at the same time,which frenzy doesn't.
Double Swing
Required Level: 6
Prerequisites: Bash [1]

Effect: A quick double attack that can damage two nearby enemies.

Frenzy
Required Level: 24
Prerequisites: Bash [1], Double Swing [6], Double Throw [12]

Effect: Every successful hit increases your velocity and attack speed.

Sirbub
"Never interrupt an enemy when he is making a mustake"
Abramelin,Oct 26 2004, 10:40 PM Wrote:Hello,

I would like to know which skill makes more damage/second;is it frenzy or double swing?
Double swing seems to be a good skill because it allows the barb to double the damage,since the 2 weapons hit the target at the same time,which frenzy doesn't.
[right][snapback]58301[/snapback][/right]

Well, to be perfectly honest, Frenzy is essentially Double Swing with a damage and attack speed bonus. So you'll do more damage with Frenzy. But Frenzy also makes a character extremely hard to control because of the speed boost, so keep that in mind as well. Also, Double Swing gets cheaper mana-wise with more points, and Frenzy doesn't.
It depends on what suits you better. For example, double swing with 2 grandfathers is deadly, but with frenzy it is good in a defferent way because you can still rack up good damage VERY quickly, whereas double swing is a bit slower. As I said before, It is entirely up to what suits you best. It is not such a hard decision to make :unsure: